Chapter 5

"Would you like to go shopping with me?" I ask, looking across the room.

Pete Parker:
"Yes, of course. Where are we going first? Shall we buy a friendship hoodie?" asks Peter enthusiastically.

Tony Stark:
"Here's my credit card. It's best to take Pepper with you. I'll be in the workshop then.", says Tony.

Bruce Banner:
"Yeah, I need a new shirt." Bruce says uncertainly.

Bucky Barnes:
"Absolutely. I want to see you in your new clothes first." Bucky laughs.

Steve Rogers:
"I don't think this is for me. Maybe some other time." Steve mumbles busy.

Pietro Maximoff:
"Should I come with you to carry your bags? You know I can take everything to the car very quickly. I also like spending time with you," says Pietro.

Wanda Maximoff:
"Kllaaarrooo! Where are we going first? I absolutely need new shoes!" says Wanda enthusiastically.

Natasha Romanoff:
"Do I have a choice? In the end you're going to force me to come back with you anyway. Which car are we going in?" Nat asked.

Clinton Barton:
"No thanks. I'm going to fix myself something to eat and then watch TV," explains Clint.

Sam Wilson:
"I think the question was for everyone but me right? I'll come with you anyway. Haha." Sam says.

Thor Odinson:
"Unfortunately I don't have time. I have an appointment with Jane." Thor refused.

Loki Laufeyson:
"Hmm okay," says Loki.

Nick Fury:
"Well I don't know... Yes ok but only this one time.", says Nick.

Pepper Potts:
"Sure! Tony! We'll borrow your ATM card!" Pepper calls.