Chapter 14

I sit on the couch and cry silently. "Finn and I broke up." I explain as everyone looks at me questioningly.

Pete Parker:
"Is everything good? No, of course nothing is good. How stupid of me. Do you want chocolate? Or ice cream! That always helps me," says Peter.

Tony Stark:
"Hey bunny what happened? Did he hurt you?" asks Tony worried.

Bruce Banner:
Bruce doesn't know what to say and looks to the others for help.

Bucky Barnes:
"Shall I get rid of him? Do you want to go for a walk." Bucky tries to distract me.

Steve Rogers:
"I knew your relationship wouldn't last long," says Steve.

Pietro Maximoff:
"So you're single?" Pietro says almost hopefully.

Wanda Maximoff:
"If you want to talk I'm always there for you." Wanda offers me.

Natasha Romanoff:
"Come on. We're going out for ice cream now and then we're going to have a girls' night out." Natasha says.

Clinton Barton:
"Come here. A hug makes the world look better.", Clint comforts me.

Sam Wilson:
Sam hugs me. "Do you want my last cookie? My sister made them," he offers. He would normally never share the cookies his sister makes for him.

Thor Odinson:
"Oh dear. Well, things are going well for me and Jane," says Thor.

Loki Laufeyson:
"I'm going to kill that guy! How can he?! He made you cry!" he yells angrily.

Nick Fury:
Nick is not present.

Pepper Potts:
"Oh forget that dude, you know, before I started dating Tony I dated the hottest guy in New York but I don't regret him for a second now. After all, good times are coming again so...chin up and chest out. ", Pepper motivates me.