Chapter 21

I give everyone small gifts and wish them a great day.

Pete Parker:
"Nawww thanks! It's so nice that you exist." Peter says and hugs me tightly.

Tony Stark:
"Have you done anything? Are you sure you haven't done anything? Well then...thank you." Tony says smiling and takes me in his arms.

Bruce Banner:
"That wouldn't have been necessary! Have a great day y/n too." Bruce says happily.

Bucky Barnes:
"This is for me?! What did I do to deserve you? You're an angel!" Bucky says and kisses my cheek.

Steve Rogers:
"Oh um thanks. I know exactly where to put it. Thanks y/n." Steve thanks.

Pietro Maximoff:
"You always put a smile on my face." Pietro says with a smile.

Wanda Maximoff:
"Aww thanks!" says Wanda, giving you a quick hug.

Natasha Romanoff:
"I didn't expect that at all. Thanks. Are you coming to train then?" Natasha babbles.

Clinton Barton:
"You even thought of Nathaniel, Cooper, Lila and Laura?! I'm sure she'll be super excited about that! Thanks. You're going to visit them again soon, aren't they? They miss you a lot hahahaha," laughs Clint.

Sam Wilson:
"Have you eaten my cookies and now you're begging for mercy, midget?" Sam teases me.

Thor Odinson:
"Thanks lady y/n." Thor thanks.

Loki Laufeyson:
"Wow thanks! I don't even know this book." Loki says enthusiastically and hugs me tightly before kissing my cheek briefly and blushing.

Nick Fury:
"That's a pleasant surprise," laughs Nick.

Pepper Potts:
"It didn't have to be y/n! Thanks!", she says and hugs me fiercely.