Chapter 7

"Does anyone want to go to the theater with me? I only have seven tickets left." I ask.

Pete Parker:
"I want to. But you only have seven cards." Peter murmurs sadly.

Tony Stark:
"No thanks. The theater isn't for me. We have theaters here too," says Tony.

Bruce Banner:
"Hmm sure would be interesting but there are too many people for me. Tell me how it was later," says Bruce.

Bucky Barnes:
"I'd love to go to the theater again...it's been a while...remember Steve? That hot chick came with us," Bucky says.

Steve Rogers:
"Would be great to go back to the theater but I don't have time for that," says Steve.

Pietro Maximoff:
"To the theater? I don't know. No thanks. I'll stay here." Pietro mumbles.

Wanda Maximoff:
"That's definitely interesting. I'd love to come with you," says Wanda.

Natasha Romanoff:
"I'm going to train now. Go without me. Have fun," wishes Nat.

Clinton Barton:
"No thanks. I don't like the theater that much," Clint admits.

Sam Wilson:
"No really not. I really don't want to spend my free time extra with you. I'll stay with Clint." Sam laughs.

Thor Odinson:
"I'm happy to come with you. Do they fight in this theater too? In Asgard...." Thor begins to talk.

Loki Laufeyson:
"It would be really cool if I could come with you. I read a book about modern theaters on Midgard the other day. It was really interesting," Loki shares.

Nick Fury:
"No thanks. I'm busy. But Maria would be happy to go with you," Nick says.

Pepper Potts:
"Hmmm yes, a trip to the theater would be great," says Pepper.