Chapter 2

"This is Finn. My boyfriend." I introduce him. The Avengers took extra time off today to get to know him.

Pete Parker:
"Hey Finn. We already know each other from school.", says Peter.

Tony Stark:
"So you're the guy our y/n is dating. He's actually not your type in looks, is he y/n?" Tony asks me.

Bruce Banner:
"Bruce Banner. Nice to meet you," Bruce murmurs.

Bucky Barnes:
"You still know our song, don't you
y/n? Do you remember what you have to do if you need help?" Bucky whispers and looks at Finn skeptically.

Steve Rogers:
"You haven't had one yet.....You know. You're still young and y/n is one of us." Steve stutters worriedly.

Pietro Maximoff:
"Well I'd rather you stay single or at least have one of us, y/n. But since there's nothing I can do about that, all I'm saying is that if he does something you don't want me to, I'll have no hesitation in killing him .", Pietro speaks seriously.

Wanda Maximoff:
"How long have you two been together? When did you kiss for the first time? Where did you first meet?" Wanda asks excitedly and is already planning our wedding.

Natasha Romanoff:
"I'm invited to the wedding, so that's clear," Natasha states.

Clinton Barton:
"But you'll still be at our karaoke nights and movie weekends, right? And you won't skip our training together?" Clint asks uncertainly.

Sam Wilson:
"If you hurt our girl, we'll kill you. Believe us, they won't find your body. We have a friend who knows all the in-between dimensions." Sam threatens my friend.

Thor Odinson:
"I still remember exactly how me and Jane met for the first time... it sparked immediately...", Thor reminisces.

Loki Laufeyson:
"Are you sure he's the right one? I can throw him out for you anytime," Loki offers me.

Nick Fury:
"Tell me. Who are your parents? Have you ever done something forbidden? Do you drink?" Nick peppers him with questions.

Pepper Potts:
"Hi Finn. Nice to meet you. I'm Pepper." Pepper introduces himself and shakes his hand.