Wattpad Original
There are 8 more free parts

Ch. 24: Superman

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god

I'm speeding down the road to get to the daycare on time. I'm not late, at least not yet, but I'm later than normal and definitely pushing the time limit.

My mind is reeling. I can't believe I let Preston Cartwrights give me an orgasm in his office while Lydia and Alana were right outside his door, and his father and brothers in the offices surrounding his. Or let him. I dry humped him like I was some kind of a jockey on steroids, with absolutely no shame.

Now, I'm embarrassed.

Ughhh.

What the hell was I thinking?

No, I know. I wasn't really thinking. And that's the problem.

It's only that once Preston made his move on me and his lips met mine, l couldn't do anything but just go with it and feel. And damn, did that man know how to kiss. And other things...

"God," I groan to myself. My body is still humming from how good it was. My cheeks are burning and there is a flutter between my legs where my underwear are still damp from earlier. All I can think is if it was that good with our clothes on, it must be freaking magical without them. Preston must be like some kind of magical unicorn. A sex unicorn?

Ugh. That part had clearly not been the problem. I'd come harder than I'd ever done before. It was afterwards when I realized what had happened that the fear set in.

I was mortified and tried to wiggle my way out of his arms, but Preston just held me and told me it was alright. He'd still been fully hard, and I'd offered to help with that situation, but he said it wasn't about him. That he got what he needed from just watching me come.

What?

What man says that? Not anyone I'd ever met before.

So I determined Preston must be a unicorn. Definitely one of a kind.

Once I got my bearings and climbed off his lap, the reality settled in. I could lose my job. Pierce Cartwright was in his office and he may very well have heard me moaning as I came all over his youngest son.

Oh, God.

I remained in Preston's office for the rest of the afternoon because there was no way in hell I'd walk out of that office and face my co-workers or bosses. No matter how awkward things would become me and Preston, I wasn't leaving his office until I knew for sure that the floor was completely empty.

But things were okay. He laughed at how embarrassed I was and told me it was no big deal and that the walls were thick enough that nobody heard. In the end, we spent the rest of the afternoon working and it wasn't awkward between us. It almost felt like Preston was glad that I was there with him.

By the time I left the office, we'd organized the evidence on Demers. Preston felt he had what he needed to contact the Police.

I turn into the daycare parking lot with ten minutes to spare. I instantly feel guilty for leaving my kids there all day, but almost every spot is full, and knowing I'm not the only one makes me feel a tiny bit better.