dust sans

Lb pov

I had just went through the portal to the other me world also called dust sans. Lb: wow this place is so empty and so much dust.lb was walking through the underground and all he could see is dust he was walking to where most likely him and his human were fighting the judgement hall I was walking to the judgement hall when I heard explosion and gaster blasters I ran quickly to see what was happening and there was me dust sans.

Dust sans pov

I was currently fighting the human who had token everything from I was fighting my hardest to beat her so I can at least know I avenge everyone I blasted at her u threw bones at her but she doged I teleport behind her and summoned a trident and slash at her she parried I kicked her back and summoned blasters and fired balls and It hit her she then suddenly appear behind me and Slashed at me but I blocked and jumped back panting.

Dust chara : what wrong sans tired already I thought you would put up more of a fight. As dust was about to start to fight again I heard a gaster blaster get summoned the human looked to her side and doged out the way very easily. Chara: what's this. Lb then teleported beside dust,. Dust : who are you and why do you look like me. Lb sans: I'm you well a alternate timeline of you follow me I don't have time to explain but I've have a plan to kill the human. Dust : what a plan tell me. Lb : just know the plan will definitely kill her now let's go. Chara : oh you won't get away that easily she sent a slash at dust and lb but lb doged but dust summoned a trident and slice the slash in half and summoned a gaster blaster and fired it and ran after the other him.

Dust was running after himself then the alternate version of myself stopped Infront of a portal. Lb : get in quickly before the human finds us. Dust : what is going on why would I jump through a portal how do I know if this is not a trap. Lb : it's not a trap as I said I'm a alternate version of you and like you I'm fighting a Human but she killed me and started another genocide run and if or plan work this will be able to kill both mine and your humans once and for all. Dust : what's the plan just tell me quickly. Lb then telled dust the plan what too 2minutes.

Dust was now shocked after getting the explanation of how they kept getting beat by the human and that the Human basically can't die. Dust: so your saying the human I might have killed once respawn and to me it's like the fight just started. Lb : yes . Dust : how does that make sense. Lb : well don't you like wonder how she was getting beat down by your move one time and then she just starts dodging all of them.

Dust: that would make sense ok and my determination you said I have alot of it I'n me what you said someone who is helping us break some wall so the human can't respawn again with someone else. lb: yes we really don't have much time so let's go ok. Dust finally trusting this person said. Dust: ok I will come I hope I am making the right decision.

Lb smiled as they were walking into the portal a slash came and almost hit lb but dust blocked it with a trident. dust Chara: you think you can escape from me hahahha don't make me laugh dust I did not know you were such a coward. Dust : shut it. Lb : we need to go hurry. Dust and lb jumped through the portal the portal started to close but dust Chara manege to jump through as well.

Lb: I think we escaped from the human. Dust : yeah I think so. Dust: so what's your name. Lb : it's last breath sans. Dust : why is it last breath. Lb : don't dust your self about. Lb chuckles. Dust cringed at the awful pun. As they were going to walk away again a slash got sent there way but they dodged.
Lb : oh noo we need to go. Dust : no more running we can't at least stall her here. Lb : we are not strong enough to fight the human yet. Dust : well other don't worry your self about it. Dust charge Chara. Lb tried to call him back but dust did not here. Lb was thinking that all the alternate timelines were probably as weak as him well some but he did not know that he was very wrong. Chara sent a slash at dust. Dust doged and summoned tridents from out the ground up words towards dust Chara. She jumped up and sent another slash at dust. Dust sent a slash of his own and canceled out the attack. He then summoned blasters and fired them Chara doged out the way but dust appeared behind her and kicked her in the back. He then summoned a trident to on top of her. But she doged but her soul then turned blue and she got smashed into the ground and then dust summoned a bone. Still being forced on the ground the bones went right through her.

Dust them flung her up and summoned blasters all around her and hit her. This combo took away half of her hp she then sent slashes and Slashes at dust. Who doged and blocked some he then summoned fire balls and bones at Chara who doged out the way. But dust flung a trident that scratch her cheek but she doged it. Lb was shocked at the amount of power dust had it was amazing he was actually beating the human. As dust ran to stab her Chara doged and kicked dust in the face sending him back.

He teleport behind Chara and slash at Chara who blocked and slash at him he blocked the slashes but Chara sent a more powerful slash knocking him back he summoned blasters but she doged them but did not expect a bones coming out the ground and got hit and then a trident slammed her back down on the ground doing more dmg. She had quarter hp but heal by using a item.

Dust : let's go now we don't have long. Dust summoned a blaster and jumped on it. Dust : hop on. Lb was amazed at dust he was so powerful way more powerful than him all he could do was be amazed.

Lb jumped on the blaster and dust and him flew away as fast as they could while dustchara was healing. Lb: dust your so strong wow your so cool. Dust : thx but ol guessing we are in your au right.  Lb : yes well the person who is helping us is kinda unavailable yet he's actually in a phantom form so hes doing something to get back his physical form. Dust : what his name I may ask. Lb : it's gaster but yeah since I actually don't know where the portal is to the other world we are going to have to look for it or self. Dust : great.

Dust Chara pov

Dust Chara was walking around in this world and she was disappointed that dust escape but now she's in a new au she has more exp she could get and probably even find her other self. As she was killing some monsters she saw someone killing papyrus. Dust Chara : that must be my alternate version. As the lb chara was done killing paps she turned and saw someone who loo exactly like her. 

Lb Chara : ironic I was expecting this to happen in this run. Dust Chara : hello alternate me I sure was no ether. Lb Chara : so do you run genocides with your sans. Dust Chara : yup alot this is like my 604 run and this one is definitely the most interesting. Lb Chara tell me about your sans. Dust Chara: well when I reset I was walking around in the underground trying to find monsters to kill but saw none that's because my sans killed them all the fight me. Lb Chara : what that's way more cooler than mine.

Dust Chara : what's your sans like. Lb Chara : well the last time I fought he was just regular him then someone helped him he was fully black and then hudge crack was in his skull and he became crazy powerful he was even able to destroy my buttons. Dust Chara : what you had a hard epic fight dam with no food too yours sound even better than mine. Lb Chara : I doubt it.

Dust Chara : hwy could you lend me some determination since we are in a alternate timeline I'm sure that mine won't work here. Lb Chara : sure lb Chara then split her soul in half giving half her determination.

Lb Chara : well let's go kill some more monsters. Dust Chara : alright.

1526 words nice y'all can tell me how y'all love my new series so far and my fingers hurt