phase 2 and phase 3

Insanity and dust charge at each other then they reached the middle insanity summoned a bloody bones and Slashed at dust. Dust parried but his hand got flung back after he did insanity took the chance and uppercutted him and jumped up and punch him across the other end of snowdin and summoned a insanity blaster behind him and fired it dust took alot of dmg but he teleport out of the blast and summoned blasters of his own and fired them insanity doged then and summoned Alot of bones sending them at dust he ran even faster that before and punched at dust who barely doged and counterd teleporting away and summoning trident fireballs and bones. Insanity met the attack with much more bones than all of dust attacks and both of them cancelled each other out insanity then rushed and was Infront dust and tried to threw a puch but dust used telekinesis and flung him back and summoned blasters to hit insanity. Insanity doged the blasts and summoned lots and lots of blasters. Dust looked shock at the amount he then summoned blasters to match the amount but because he did not want to waste magic. He teleported a hudge explosion went off and dust took the chance and teleported behind insanity and Slashed at him.

Insanity sans quickly turned around and barley blocked the slash but punished it by forcing more strength into the block that pushed back dust and and summoned a blast behind dust that almost hit but dust teleported out of it. Dust landed on the ground and so did insanity and charged each other again. Lb was shocked and so amazed at how strong these two where he was actually getting jealous and sad that he could not help dust.

Insanity then summoned 2 bones in hand and charged at dust. Dust summoned 2 tridents in hand and insanity and dust started a close combat fight. Both of them were going back and forth but insanity clearly better at close combat Slashed dust a couple times and then grabbed dust by the face and flung him. Dust who was mid air summoned blasters all around insanity but insanity jumped out of the blast and was rocketing towards dust who was still mid air. Insanity puched down on dust who was still mid air but dust blocked it and got flung into the ground creating a hudge creator. Insanity then started to run on all fours towards dust and leaped at dust like a wild animal.

Dust doged out the way and summoned fireball and bones at insanity. Insanity doged them and summoned again summoned 40 blasters and fired them one by one at dust. Dust was doging most of them but insanity started to bambard him with bones and blasters again and again. Dust got hit multiple times taking his hp to quarter. But dust saw a opening and flung a trident into insanity making it go right threw him.

Dust took the advantage and started a combo on insanity not making him gain his footing and then insanity did something he did not expect. Insanity used telekinesis and used him to block the attacks he fired dust was low on hp but so was insanity after that combo. Insanity then flung dust away and teleported behind dust and grabbed him by the skull to bash his head in bud dust. Somehow using some of the determination he got to overpower insanity in strength and heal him back fully and getting a hudge power boost flung insanity up and was about to fire but insanity summoned as must blaster as he could and but dust away making dust hp go back down to 1 and then insanity summoned a bones right threw dust killing him.

Lb looked shock he just lost dust he was shocked scared and angry as insanity was about to fight lb. Dust came back again. Dust : IM GOING TO SEND YOU TO HELL YOU FUCKING WORM. Insanity saw that dust was back and his smiled grew even bigger and he was determined this time to kill dust and the determination he had healed him up and boosted his already impressive power. The aura off these 2 created shockwaves the both of them charged each other at great speeds so fast lb could not longer see the blurs again all he could do is see blasters form out of thin air and fire and bones getting send everywhere.insanity threw a punch at dust who doged and counterd with rapid slashes that missed and insanity counterd by speed blitzing dust sending him flying and blasters getting fired all around dust.

Dust teleported out a there and rushed insanity. Insanity tried to throw a punch but dust doged and kicked insanity to the side he then sent fire balls and bones and insanity. Insanity doged all of them and tried to speed blitzing dust again but a huge trident came out of the sky so he had to jump back.

The trident hit the ground making a hudge creator dust then fired lots of blasters fire balls and bones at insanity but insanity doged all of them. Running as fast as he could he started running up the trident so fast the air was becoming visible after insanity was going so fast he then uppercuted dust but flew off the trident top after running so fast. He then summoned bones out the sky dropping them on dust. Dust doged them and summoned blasters and fired them at insanity who was still mid air. Insanity doged the blasts by flipping and somehow jumping off the blast like they were physical he then pushed his hand into one of the blasts and when he reached the gaster blaster summoning the blast. He took his hand out slicing the gaster blaster in half and his his hands were red with the gaster blasters magic and created a hudge slash sending at dust. Dust doged it and sent fire balls at insanity who doged all the blasts.

Insanity and dust summoned lots of blasters and the cancelled each other out then they both stopped. Dust was almost out of magic but insanity had lots left. Dust deciding to use one more attack with all his magic left and summoned a very hudge gaster blaster and hopped on it. Insanity then summoned a very very hudge bone out the ground and the tip of it was covered in blood and insanity hopped on the huge bone.

Then dust and insanity rushed at each other when they reached the middle dust summoned the gaster blaster. The blast was so strong it was creating destruction where it was hitting. But insanity doge the blast and sent the hudge bones right in the gaster blaster mouth and right threw it's skull almost hits dust. Dust took the chance and summoned a trident in hand. And started run as fast as he could down the gaster blaster and jumped oh the hudge bone that was spliting the blast from the gaster blast in half and ran down the bone and when he reached insanity insanity threw a punch that hit him but before he started to go flying he stabbed the trident in insanity head with all his might and both insanity and dust go send flying dust flew right threw his gaster blaster that blew up and insanity went right threw his bones also exploding the bone because he summoned it and push lots of magic in it.

A huge blast go sent of and lb  had to teleport very very far away. When the blast was done he came back looking for dust. Lb : dust dust can you hear me. Then get heard coughing and saw dust who was spitting out ridiculous amounts of bloods and was gasping for air he also has buns all over him. Lb : dust are you ok. He held dust up and they started looking for insanity sans and found him with the trident in his head but saw the papyrus head floating over him healing him.

Then dust asked. Dust : why do you still help him even tho he killed everyone for fun and ripped your head off and brings it around every where he go like a trophy. Then the paps head replied.
Paps head : because even if he did all of that he is still my brother and as his older brother I have to take care him and I promised him that before he want insane plus I was the one who asked him to take my head off because I knew if had my full body and followed him I would only be a bother so this makes it easier for me and him to travel around. Dust looked shock and said. Dust : I understand but the real reason we are here is because we need you 2 help.

Lb then told the papyrus head the plan and the pap seem to understand and the pap head levitate insanity body and they found the portal and when through it