a rough recruiting

Lb sans pov

Lb sans was currently inside the house playing some video games with dust.lb sans : ha I won again. Dust : yeah whatever still not stronger than me tho.
Lb sans : does not matter. Dust : yeah yeah what ever. Lb sans : so dust when you think gaster will be back.
Dust : not sure but hope soon.

Dust : hey insanity want to play. Insanity looked over at them and smile grew bigger as to show as a yes. Dust and lb wanting to understand there little brother more figured out when he smiles is the widest he either exited said yes or is about to kill someone when his smile Is normal he's regular are thinking. When he is not smiling what has a .
0.000001 chance of happening. He wants to sleep.

Insanity walked over to them and picked up a the 3rd controller and started to play and insanity some how although insane wiped the floor with them each time.lb sans : gaaaaah I was so close that is so cheap. Dust : oh sut up lb you should have covered my flank I almost got the drop on him. Lb sans : oh shut it dust I'ma about to beat your ass.

Readers : ayo

Dust : oh sure let's go right now. Lb sans summoned some blasters and dust summoned in two tridents in each hand and some blasters as well. That's when insanity smile dropped and he started to look around. Lb sans and dust were still arguing when they noticed insanity stood up with no smile looking around. Dust : are you on insanity. Lb sans : hey insanity what's wrong. The two unsommmned there attacks and walked over to insanity who was still looking around. Dust : hey insanity you good. Lb sans : I think something is wrong do you want to sleep. Dust : I don't think so usually he would just close his eyes on the spot. Lb sans : oh yeah.

That's when Insanity pushed dust and lb out the way and jumped back. And a hudge blast came through the roof and hit where they were standing. Dust : WHAT THE HELL. they both got back up when more blasts came down on them destroying the roof and half the house. Lb sans : what the hell. They looked up and saw 4 skeletons. Dust : who are you.

??? : Well you can call us 3 the murder time trio me killer and the other dude just don't pay him any mind. ??? : Hey don't exclude me. ??? : Shut up. ??? : I'm horror. ??? : Call me scoundrel. ??? : I'm error.
Dust : why are you here. Killer : well are boss said we should recruit you 3. Dust : well tell your boss we are not interested. Killer : well Im sad to say I was not asking I was telling you I was going to recruit and your going to follow along nicely.

Dust got a little mad at this. Dust : look at that I got 4 sleeping bags just for 4 skeletons who are in my way. Killer : hahaha I wi-. Killer had to doge quickly by jumping off his blaster because of insanity who was already Infront of him and throwing a punch.killer landed but barley doged another punch from insanity. He tried to counter by slashing at insanity but he slashed at air.

Insanity was behind and through a mean punch what hit killer sending him flying back killer took some dmg but summoned some blasters and fired them and landed on his feet and sent bones at insanity. Insanity doged all of them and jumped high up and through a punch but killer doged it and Slashed at his head. Insanity doged and had to doge some blasters from behind by killer.

He jumped up and avoid the blast and rocketed back down and punched at killer but killer doged but his punch made a hudge creator in the ground. Killer : dam I got to look out for those pun seems he's getting more serious. Killer sent 6 slashes and summoned some blasters and fired them. Insanity doged and flung his papyrus head at killer but killer doged but could not doge a punch insanity through so he had to summon a bone wall that blocked punch but the bone wall exploded and the force flung killer away.

Insanity rushed at killer who was still in the air and jumped up and and came down with a punch. Killer blocked with his knife but he got sent rocketing down and and a hudge creator was made and a hudge dust cloud formed.killer used the dust cloud made to hide his moves and sent 8 slashes out the dust cloud at insanity who was still in the air.