the fight had begun

No one pov

Over the 3 days what lb dust and insanity got they have each prepared for this battle in there own way and they were ready well insanity always ready. The guys were now walking through judgement hall they were all thinking of how much they lost

Dust: I have lost everything because of you making me have to kill everyone I love I lost everything because of you and today was the day I would get vengeance on you for everything I lost

Lb: I remember all the happy times I had having fun everything until you came I thought I could Change but I guess I could not but all I can do is reamber all the good times but I guess I will have to put my emotion to the side

Insanity well insanity all he was do was glad he can get another human to rip in half and kill insanity: IM goInG tO hAve So muuuuuuuCh fUn.

As they reached the judgment hall and walked down the corridor lb being the silly skeleton he is was going to make a pun but decided not to after seeing that both dust and shockingly insanity was serious for insanity you could not tell that he was serious but because of how long lb have spent with insanity he knew when his smile reached ear to ear he was serious.for dust he was keen and perceptive of everything around him and had a cold eye that could even put a cold killer to shame.

As they reached the judg hall they saw 2 humans they were shocked at this but they did not care is the slightest. dust Chara : how cute you guys have recruited a new skeleton and what's this he has papyrus head in his hand and so much blood. Chara then read the description of insanity. A cold blooded killer who turned insane after getting injected with determination by gaster and killed the whole underground and you are his next victim. Chara: heh this one is almost like us haha its going to make it more fun to kill you 3.

AND THEN IT STARTED

The two charas were about to attack but got there head punched off by insanity and they respawned this time when insanity attack they expected it and doged but insanity was two fast and bones were already sticking out there bodies and they respawned again they were shocked at the power this sans got but this time they were fully ready. Insanity charged at them he appeared behind lb Chara and threw a punch but lb Chara doged she slash at him but he doged and then kicked her in the stomach and grabbed her by the leg and flung her up and was about to punch her but he doged a slash by dust Chara. He quickly ran behind her and threw punches what dust Chara tried to parry but got flung back by. He then ran fast toward her and took the bone out of paps head and engaged in a sword fight what Chara maged to push him back but got punch by a magic infused punch what made her respawn.

Lb : so is we gonna help. Dust : I guess. Insanity puched at Chara but she doged and lb Chara appeared behind him and was going to slash but dust quickly summoned a blaster and made her reset. Dust summoned tridents and fire balls at dust Chara who forgot about him barely doged and then lb used telekinesis and flung into a wall and summoned a bone out the wall hitting her back to where insanity was. Insanity grabbed her by the head and ripped her head off and she reset.

Dust charge lb Chara and they Slashed at her she parried it and slash back but he blocked and counterd by using telekinesis and flung her she got hit in the wall and barely doge a blaster that almost hit her she sent slashes at dust who doged them and summoned tridents out of the walls and under her she doged then but did not see the blaster summoned ontop of her and got hit she did not respawn but dust stabbed her in the head making her respawn.

Lb then summoned bones and send it at dust Chara. Dust Chara doged tham and slash at lb but she missed and lb slammed her in the wall with a bones but almost got hit by slashes coming his way he then summoned blasters what she doged and Slashed rapidly at lb but he doged them all but she kicked him in the face that took away quarter of his hp she then tried hitting him with slashes but he doged them and flung her back and sent bones at her but she doged but got hit by a bone sending her up. He then summoned blasters that blast her down back on his bone that went right threw her stomach.

She turned black and the bone disintegrated she then sent dark slashes at him but she summoned a bone wall and blocked it but she kicked him in his own wall and was going to slash him but insanity came out of know where and punched her skull in. Lb : thanks. Insanity heard it but just quickly ran back to the respawn lb Chara. Dust and lb then rushed towards dust Chara. Dust summoned tridents and friends and sent them at her. She doged them but dust teleported behind her and slashed at her she parried it but doged boned coming at her by lb. She jumped up and sent slashes at dust and lb who doged out the way and lb and dust summoned blasters and fired them she doged out the way and appeared behind lb and Slashed at him but Missed and dust levitate her and smashed her in the ground and lb and dust both summoned blasters and killed her making her respawn.

Insanity who was dealing with lb Chara was overpowering her she just could not keep up with his speed and strong puches he threw a punch what she doged amg tried to slash him but he was already behind her and kicked her he then appeared behind her kicked her up he then appeared above her and started to punch rapidly downwards and then grabbed her skull and flung her at the top of judgement hall and jumped up at her and started to whole her down while he started to take bites at her eating her alive and she respawned.

Dust then fired blasters making them respawn and he it again making them respawn and again but they doged but insanity grabbed the two by the head and hold them Infront of him while he ran threw dust blast through his gaster blaster into the wall and they respawned.
Lb : dust what are you doing you know your magic pools are crazy low. Dust : yeah sorry got carried away and got mad that he could not kill them. Then insanity dust and lb rushed towards the respawning Chara and started to fight but the charas managed to fling insanity away and lb Chara fought dust and while she and dust Chara was fighting lb.

She slashed at lb but lb doged and summoned bones to hit her but she slashed threw them and appeared behind him and kicked him in the spine sending him in the wall he used telekinesis to fling her back and summoned gaster blasters that hit her but she slashed threw his gaster blasters and slashed rapidly at him he doged but his stamina dropped dangerously low. Dust seeing lb was losing looked around to see if he saw insanity but insanity was still trying to escape what evey black gue dust Chara stucked on him. He tried to help but lb Chara sent slashes at him he doged them and flung her into the wall and summoned blasters at her dust : get the hell out my way. He fired them but sh e doged and appeared behind him and Slashed at him but he blocked it with a trident. Then somehow both dust Chara and lb Chara sinked there attacks and kicked both  dust and lb in the middle making them collide with each other and they both slashed them.

Expecting them to start dusting well lb mostly lb started to laugh lb : hahahhhahahahahaha YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WOULD DUST HUH YOU REALLY THINK AFTER HOW MUCH EFFORT I HAVE PUT IN TO GET ROD IF BOTH OF YOU I WOULD DUST TO SUCH A WEAK ATTACK HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DONT MAKE ME LAUGH AFTER EVERYTHING I WENT THROUGH I WOULD NEVER DIE TO THIS YOU EVEN THOUGH I WAS ACTUALLY SERIOUS NO I WAS NOT NOW LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT DESPAIR FEELS LIKE BITCH.

dust looked shock at lb but he then smiled. Dust : YEAH YOU REALLY THINK THAT WOULD WORK WE SRE GOING TO KILL BOTH OF YOU AND THIS TIME SEND BOTH OF YOU TO HELL.insanity who had just escaped they guu said. Insanity: YeAh tHats riGHHHHHHHTttt wE Are GoInG to riP yOu ApArT. Suddenly the room started to shake dust summoned two tridents and turned his pink eye on and aura surrounded him and he smiled lb summoned a bone in hand and summoned his bad time eye and insanity who finally got serious eyes started to get small as a dot and they were so red they shined even in the light and they charged.

1599 words sheesh im on a streak lol ok bye for now again