phase 3

3rd person pov

The Chara were actually very scared and were backing up lb Chara because she was out right terrified of the other 2 dust Chara at sensing the absolute aura coming off the two. Gaster : hahaha my powers now no bound and you 2 only have 10 more respawns they checked in there tabs to see if he was lieing and he was not. Lb sans the. Summoned 70 blasters Chara manged doged them but almost got hit by hundreds of bones  by lb then lb then summoned blasters above her she doged but got slammed in the wall by magic and he then summoned 29 blasters fired them hitting her and she respawned.

Dust Chara (1)

Dust then summoned a axe in his right hand and trident in his left and he charged full speed at lb Chara not expecting him the be that fast she slashed at him but it looked like she was slashing at air and the dust was behind and split her in half

Lb Chara (1)

Dust and lb summ 70 blasters each and fired them the blast collided and it blew up the side of the walls of the judgement hall insanity then rushed he was so fast he was moving faster than light and was already behind the two charas he punched at them and his punches were so fast he looked like he was punching with 1000 fists lb Chara got hit and the shockwaves were so strong the word started to get shattered dust Chara manged to doged with her hate and sent a slash at insanity but she was full of wholes after insanity sent bones at her and he was behind her and then punched her so hard her whole body exploded.

Lb char (2)
Dust Chara (2)

Insanity was already where they were and grabbed lb Chara and crushed her skull dust Chara now knowing she had to use full power with hate charged at insanity but he was already behind her and punched his had right throw her and kicked her head of and finished her off with 3 blasters that absolutely destroyed her.

Dust Chara (3)
Lb Chara (3)

Dust then rushed in with insanity and lb summoned hundreds of blasters and blasted them at the charas the barley doged them and lb got hit and respawned dust then appeared Infront of her and she slashed at him but he blocked it with his axe and Slashed with his trident she doged but dust summoned a knife exactly like her and Slashed her In half.

Dust Chara (4)
Lb Chara (4)

Insanity the rushed right pass dust and summoned thousands of blasters that absolutely destroyed the judgement hall and killed the two Charas he then started to football kick lb Chara around every where at light speed making her respawn and then insanity jumped up so far he was out of the au and was coming back down so hard his energy exploded looking like a astroid and coming down with force that kept increasing.

The Chara respawned and lb summoned blasters and heck tones of bones and fired them at dust Chara she doged them and sent slashes at him he doged them then teleported behind her and summoned hundreds blasters and fired them at her she doged them but and appeared behind lb but as he was about to slash him dust slammed his axe I'm her and then stabbed her with his trident.

Dust Chara (6)
Lb Chara (6)

The charas were about to rush them when they heard something hudge coming at them they looked up and there eyes widen insanity reached the au back and he was coming down with such force the au was already shattering to how much force he was coming down with and he collided with the aus absolutely destroying the whole au and then gaster teleported them to the void.

They were 6 platforms 4 for the 4skeletons and 2 for the charas.

Dust and insanity then summoned hell amounts of blasters and fired them them the Chara jumped off there platforms and used there determination to fly through the void insanity rush off so fast the shockwaves blew up his platform.je appeared right behind lb Chara through a kick what she doged amg try to slash him but he was already Infront of her And kicked her head in.
She got sent flying and insanity appeared right behind her kicked her in the back then apeard infront of her punched her down and kicked her back up and then appeared ontop of her and then started to puch so fast electricity was coming off his punches.