training

Dust and lb pov

Dust and lb where currently walking to where gaster is after the fight dust was still very badly injured with burn marks all over him blood still gushing out of some parts of his body and some little cracks in his skull. Insanity was very bruised cuts every where on him but after getting healed he did not look so bad. As they reached there destination gaster apeard. Gaster saw lb and thought everything went well but when he saw dust he rish over to dust.

Gaster : dust you ok what happened. Dust : well we kinda had to fight the other one to make him come with us and it was a very hard fig- dust started coughing out some blood still very hurt after the punch from insanity sans. gaster because he is a scientist knew how heal and healed dust up and made him sit down. Gaster then saw insanity and the papyrus head floating and healing his brother.

Gaster : how interesting would you tell me how your still alive even without having your body. Papyrus head : well because insanity did not really want to kill me I asked him to and because of his determination to keep me alive some magic and determination got infused in my head creating a new soul and that's how I'm alive. Gaster : interesting well we are going to need to get down to business wake insanity up.

Dust then walked over to insanity and tapped him on the shoulder but he did not budge the tapping then turned to put right punching to dust then summoning a gaster blaster amd fling insanity outside and fire. It woke insanity up and insanity rushed back into the building. Insanity: oH hOw iM gOiNg to eNjoYyyyyyy Ripping you tWo Apa-. Insanity then saw gaster and he jumped back in fair.

He started to claw at his face and was backing up as far as he could. Insanity isn't scared because he was weaker he was scared because he got experimented on by him and made sure to make him obedient. Gaster lb and dust felt bad for insanity but gaster knew he had to be just as strict. Gaster : your going to have to follow 2 rules and If you don't follow them you know what's going to happen right. Insanity shake his head profusely while on the wall trying to back up more away from gaster.

Gaster : ok so I know both insanity and dust are strong but even tho you guys are you still are going to need training especially you lb. Lb : yeah I know I know this time Im actually very ready to get some down. Dust : why do I need training. Gaster : even tho you are fast strong and have good speed and is smart you need to work on your magic capacity and your physical strength also with your hand to hand combat. Dust now seeing all the flaws looked down and said ok. Gaster then looked at insanity who looked absolutely terrified and was trying to sneak away. Gaster : and insanity. Insanity froze and stopped and looked at gaster because he was trying to escape he thought he was going to get injected. Gaster : insanity never try to escape again and as for you what you need to work on is your defense and the amount of dmg you could take. Insanity nodded profusely. Gaster then took dust and insanity determination. Gaster : for now I'm going to start working on it.

Time skip to where they were training. dust : ok so lb because you are the weakest out of us we will start with you first. Lb : ok so what first. Dust : your speed you are for one very slow the second thing we are going to work on is your stamina and then your magic strength. Lb ok. Dust : and for you insanity what your gonna do is you can go around and kill the rest of the people in lb world and put your exp in defense. Because gaster told insanity to listen to what dust and lb told him he had no choice but to do it but at least he was happy. Dust : but make sure they have quick deaths and after that do some pushups situps and other exercise to boost your defense. After that all of them started to train lb was the one having the most hard time with the training but he was pushing himself to the limit insanity after finish killing everyone who was left did the training with paps head coaching him.

2 days later

The training was now done because the next day is when the humans will be arriving. Dust threw the whole thing was now starting to act like a big brother figure to lb and insanity lb because he thought dust was cool and wanted to know everything about him insanity because he had to listen but was kinda seeing his as a brother more than a pray he would kill as soon as he don't have to listen to him anymore.

Dust : so lb what do you usually do when you have nothing to do. Lb : I would ether go to sleep or go to grillbies. Dust : hm it's so boring here there is absolutely nothing to do. Lb : we can talk about some of the things that happened in or au before you know everything happened. Dust Who reamber all his good memories said that would be nice. Dust was going to ask insanity but but insanity had found a weird looking animal and was torturing it and was laughing while doing it and the papyrus head was just smile looking at his brother.

Dust : oooook let's start lb talking about or last shall we lb. Lb : yes. And for the rest of the day lb and dust talked about all the good memories they had and insanity just continue to torture the wired 
Animal and keep as a pet that shock dust and lb even gaster when he decided to come back and put down some video games because he knew they would get board.

1029 words few my fingers hurting right now tell me what y'all think a this chapter ok bye again for now