2 phase

he 3 of them stood there insanity withs paps head lb summoned in a bone and activated his bad time eye. Dust  summoned a trident and activated his pink eye. And insanity eyes got smaller and more blood started to come out of him and then paps covered him with magic to protect him and dust paps came out of no where and summoned in bones also and then  they rushed at the 2 charas insanity even faster than before hit Chara in the face killing here the other lb Chara tried to slash insanity but dust quickly blocked it and then flung her I'm a walk and lb teleported beside her and smashed his bone in her face and dust impaled her with his trident.

Insanity moving quickly was already behind dust Chara reacting quickly she slashed behind her but insanity doged and kicked her in the wall and sent bones at her what was even faster than dusts she barely doged them a few went into her shoulder and then she had to doge a blaster summoned by dust. Dust then rushed her and swung his trident she blocked it he then slashed her and she parried she the teleported behind and tried to slash but bones were sticking out of her and Insanity punched her head into the ground. Lb Chara was fighting lb she was slashing but he kept blocking them and then he started to attack back moving faster than she expected her quickly hit her across the fase and then spun around and connected the bone in her face again and then hit her up with a bone and blasted her into the ground.

And she respawned dust summoned in blasters and so did insanity and lb the amount of blasters were so much they had to respawn twice and they kept summoning blasters this time insa summoned lots and lots of blasters and quickly appeared behind Chara she slashed behind her but he behind her again and kicked her in the spine he then apeard infront of her and punched her to one of his blasters and fired it hitting her. He then punched her spine in while forcing her through his gaster blaster after that was done he kicked her back down and sent bones at her was hit her and end him combo my fusing his legs and fists with again and kicked her in the spine and appeared Infront of her kicked her in the face and appeared above her and punched her head down into her body splitting her in half.

Lb Chara rushed at dust and Slashed at him but he blocked and then used telekinesis and flung her into the ground and fired blasters on her. They both respawned lb not wasting any time rode a gaster blaster into battle and summoned plenty of gaster blasters behind him. He jumped off his gaster blaster and tried to hit dust Chara but she blocked and had to doge bones from lb but lb fired one of her blasters she doged but he forced her into with telekinesis. He then came and tried to hit her but she blocked it and kicked him into and wall and sent slashes at him but he blocked them and sent bones walls at her and summoned blasters in between each bone what hit her every time and finished her off with blasters he had summoned before.

Or so he thought the blasters then got sliced and she ran out of the smoke looking black and appeared behind him he blocked it and flung her into the wall and spring a bone out of the wall and hit her then batted her back into the wall finish her off with blasters and she respawned.
Dust appeared behind lb Chara who was having a hard time with insanity he had punched off her leg and arm but healed It with some food.

Dust slashed at her but she doged and tried to cut his head off but he ducked down and flung a bome right into her side impaling her then stabbed a trident into her head and bashed her down into the ground and summoned blasters and fired them disintegrated her. The Charas had enough and studied there moves after respawning again. Insanity rushed at them and threw punches madly they doged them and slashed at him but he appeared behind her lb Chara predicted it and was about to slash insanity when dust appeared blocked the also and send fireballs at her. Lb helped dust and combined there attacks and summoned bones with the fireballs the charas doged them and had to doged insanity who summoned lots of bones that missed but hit them with blasters.