insanity sans mm

Dust pov

Dust sans was killing people in lbs timeline but lb gave him permission although he almost fought lb after he asked. Lb was kinda get very angry with dust because hes killing but he guess they have no choice.

Phantom paps: dust aren't you Going back to lb to go to the portal it should have been open by now. Dust : yeah ok let's g-. Phantom paps : what is it. Dust : where the portal again. Paps : of course you would forget.dust : it's good all I need to do is to go where I came from. Dust them retraced his steps but was still lost.

Dust : ok I'ma summon a blaster and see if I can find lb instead. Dust summoned a blaster and hopped on it and flew up and was looking and then he saw lb. Dust : there he Is hey l-. The blaster under dust suddenly poofed and he was now falling. Dust : I guess where I will die darkness smile friend.

Lb pov

Lb had visited gaster and gaster now all most has fully gain his physical form. Lb : so gaster have you open up that portal yet.gaster: yes I have we just need to find dust. Lb : yeah I wonder where is dust. As they reach the portal sans was about to say something when someone landed on him. Lb : my spine my spine help me help meee. Dust : oh hey lb wait when did the portal get here. Phantom paps : your just blind. Lb : your just blind. Dust : hey I'm not blind I can see perfectly well.

Gaster Smiled at seeing dust and lb get along like they were long time siblings always competing over everything. Gaster : ok guys y'all need to go get the other person to join you and be careful he will not come si easily because as I said he's insane. Dust : gah this is going to be a long day. Lb and dust got up and then they said a goodbye to gaster and went into the portal.

Dust : woah there so much dust and blood. Lb who a little scared agreed. As they were walking they then saw a figure in all the dust and also seeing a corpse Infront of him. As the dust cleared they saw insanity sans with the human body in half and her skull right beside him and dust saw something that made his blood boil paps head in his hand.

 As the dust cleared they saw insanity sans with the human body in half and her skull right beside him and dust saw something that made his blood boil paps head in his hand

dust : why do you have papyrus head in your hand. Insanity sans not hearing him said. Insanity: papyrus should I kill them or just do it anyway. The pap head glow green showing a sign of yes. Insanity smile when even bigger somehow. Dust : was still very angry he did not like this version of himself. lb was angry at insanity but he knew he was not strong enough to teach him a lesson.

Dust out of anger summoned trident and sent them at insanity. Insanity ran right threw the trident and was in dust face instantly and threw a punch dust tried to block it but got flung out of the judgement hall into snowdin. Insanity then came out of the sky readying a punch in his hand dust quickly teleported out the way. When insanity landed a hudge creator form and a shockwave ran through the place pushing dust back.

Dust then summoned gaster blasters and fried them insanity ran to the side and doged he then threw a puch what dust learned never to block. He then summoned a trident in hand to stab the open insanity sans. He tried stab him but insa quickly ran behind dust and grabbed him by the back a the head and slammed it in the ground he then flung dust up and punch dust in the spine.

Dust : I'm going to kill you. Dust summoned another trident in his hand and summoned bones and tridents and sent it at insanity sans who jumped over them and rocket down towards dust who doged. Insanity sans then puch the air and a hudge air compress air formed and flew at dust who doged it and summoned blasters to blast insanity sans.

The blast was going to hit but the paps head glowed red and summoned bones and block the attack. Dust looked shock he did not expect the paps head to still be alive and still help this sans but he was still angry at insanity. And he charged at insanity and slash at him insanity doged and threw a punch what dust doged.

And then summoned blasters and fired down but insanity jumped up and flew back down and bashed insanity head in the ground and he started laughing while doing it dust was now hurt. Dust : why did you do it why did you kill everyone. Insanity: A mAn NAmE GAsteR InjECted Meeeeeee With detRmINatIoN TUrnIng Me LiKe ThIs. dust I see then he dusted. Insanity turned around and was walking away but dust came back threw determination. Insanity turned around and saw dust who looked serious and was glowing with a red aura. And dust alos activated his pink eye. Dust : that was a test to see if you were worth sparing and clearly you are not so I'm going to kill you now. The paps head started to shake violently as it was trying to tell insanity to run but insanity smile even wider and charged at dust. He threw a puch but dust doged it and threw a slash but Insanity was alre behind him and punched dust in the skull making dust go flying a few meters dust regained his footing but insanity was already Infront of him.

But dust summoned a bone out the ground hitting insanity up and then using a blaster and blasted insanity down insanity took some dmg and his smiled drop a little showing he was angry. The paps head turned blue and created a blue aura to protect insanity from insane amounts of dmg. Insanity charged dust but dust doged it and slash at insanity who doged and threw another punch dust summoned tridents and blocked it he then used the trident and stab insanity who was smiling still dust then summoned blad all around insanity and killed him.

Dust : the deed is done you did not deserve to live in your current stat of mind. As dust was going to find lb lb apeard next to him. Lb : where is insan woah so much destruction. As dust was about to say something a very menacing laugh echoed across the whole au as insanity apeard again his pupils some how getting even smaller and both were red showing insanity was now serious.

Insanity: GuRsS I WiLL HaVE tO takE YoUUuuu SeriOsLllyyyyy. Dust then summoned his pink eye back and summoned his tridents insanity walked over to somewhere safe and placed down papyrus head. Dust was shocked again he did not expect him to put his head down he was thinking maybe they still have the brother relationship even after insanity took his head but he was not focusing on that now.

As insanity started to bleed more and eyes getting even smaller and was fully red it was glowing in the brightness both of them charged each other.

1217 words and cliff hanger muhahahahahhahahahhahahhaha ok bye for now