attention

It's has been some months after the fight with Chara and everyone was living happily in the au gaster teleported them to

3rd person pov

Dust lb and insanity were In the new house they were at jnsa being insanity was going around killing anything he hears but he doesn't do it around dust and lb. The both of them are trying there best to make there smaller brother get back his sanity but it's not going anywhere but they have noticed that he at least controls it around them and they set off that for now. Dust currently was with lb training him in his base form because even with his power ups he was still the weakest out of them him and insanity were way ahead of him but he was making steady progress.

Lb : so dust why do we still need to train even after we finished Killing the charas huh.dust : because when we were fighting with them we destroyed other aus so this might have attracted some attention towards us so that why we are still training.lb: ok I guess welp let's get back into it.

Somewhere completely different.

??? : Ink I'm going to kill you.ink sans : oooohh come on error don't be soo harsh I thought we were friends.error : we were never friends and now we are definitely not friends of how your enslaving other aus and I'm here to stop you.ink : you know you can't kill me because of the curse on so I will always win.error : lucky I brought backup. ??? : Hahaha I'm going to have a fun time killing you ink. ??? : Killer you exposed are location but I agree. ??? : Both of you shut up and scoundrel you also exposed are location. Killer : shut up horror hour ruined my entrance. ??? : Will the 3 of you shut up. Killer horror scoundrel: sorry boss.

Ink : hahhahah really you think that this pathetic thing that you call back up will defeat me. Error : let's see then. All of them charged and had an epic battle ink was losing but because of the curse on error they lost the main strength and started to lose and ink one. Nightmare: error hurry up we got to go. Error quickly dashed to the portal nightmare made doging some ink blasters and Slashes and summoning 10 blasters at ink who doged and jump into the portal.

Nightmare: damit we still aren't even beating ink after 10 months at this almost the whole multiverse has been taken over by him. Error : wait say that again. Nightmare: ink is winning. Error : no go a little further. Nightmare: he almost have the whole multiverse under his control. Error : yes that it what if we get other sans from different aus that have not gotten deviated by ink yet and ask them if they could help. Nightmare: thats not a bad idea.

Error : ok so it's finalized we are going to spread across what's left of the multiverse and look for help. Killer : I'm up for the challenge I might find someone like me. Scoundrel: I doubt that horror maybe you I doubt alot. Killer : shut up scoundrel. Horror: if both of y'all don't shut up I'ma make a hot dog out of y'all. Killer : I take that as a challenge. As horror and killer was about draw there weapons error string them up.

Error : if yall annoy me one more time I'm kill y'all and replace both of you. Scoundrel was giggling but he got strung up too. Error : you as well scoundrel. After some more arguing they finally set off to get help from what left of the multiverse.

Time skip 2 months later

With the nightmare and the gang

Nightmare: so what did y'all find we have been at this for 2 months we must have found someone. Killer : nah nothing. Horror: nope. Scoundrel: what were we doing again. Everyone sweat drops. Error : not a thing. Nightmare: why did I know this was going to happen so I found some individuals who would be perfect for the team. killer : oooh do they love killing I would not mind a spa-. Everyone: shut up killer. killer : party poopers.

Nightmare: ok yes I did find some and guess what they all are in the same place around 4 of them. Error : interesting.
Nightmare: there names are insanity lb dust and there afop father I found out gaster.killer: well thats a shocker never expected gaster to be that kind a person. Nightmare: different timeline different gaster now shut up before I shove a tentical up your ass. Killer : harsh much.
Nightmare: first one we lb the weakest out the 3 brothers.