Part 1

Charles' POV

"Why are you looking so grumpy" I hear the voice of my best friend from across the kitchen.
I was staring at the table while Pierre walked up to me and placed a plate, with scrambled egg on toast on it, in front of me.
I look up at him and a water drop falls down from my soaking wet hair onto my pants which were also a bit wet. I wasn't even wearing my T-shirt anymore because it was absolutely drenched in water.
"I just thought of a more comfortable way of waking up than this" I say looking him straight into the eyes. "You can't blame me, I wasn't the one who did it." I raise my eyebrows still looking at him. I can see a little smirk appearing on his lips when he looks at something that was located somewhere behind me.
The smirk got even bigger when he looked back at me. "You know I am going to kill you, right?" With that I turn around on my chair and look at the person stood behind me.
"I don't think you will, you love me" the dark haired guy says with a Spanish accent. "Oh you think?" I respond.
His smile fades and he puts a scared expression on. He doesn't think that that acting is good does he?

I stand up from the chair and he starts running. I run after him and already catch him at the second corner he runs around. I mean what did he think? That he can run away from me in my own home? That is stupid.
With the arm of this hoodie in my left hand and my phone in the other we return back to the table where I was sitting before and I sit him down on a chair next to mine.

"You didn't kill me" he provokes. "Don't stretch your luck, Carlos!" I glare at him taking a bite of my food.
"Yoo what the fuck happened to you?" Another voice says from behind me. Only now I had realized that Pierre wasn't in the kitchen anymore.
I turn around again after taking another bite of my food.
Stood behind me was now Lando who was looking weirdly at me. Carlos starts laughing and Pierre also starts giggling.
"What's so funny? I want to know!" He demands. 
"Well, that Gentleman right there decided to try out a new way of waking his friend up. So he didn't open my curtains up or something but he got a fucking bucket full of water and just poured it all over me. And that is the way how I woke up today. And on top of all of that I was having a great dream in exactly that moment." I answer his question and watch his facial expression change from clueless to amused.
"Well that is kind of funny" the boy grins.
"No it is not!"
"Do you remember what you were dreaming?" My best friend asks still grinning a bit.
As a response I shake my head.

Well that was a fucking lie. My dream ended at the most interesting part.
We were just walking down that path on top of a hill with some trees here and there and the whole ground was covered in meadow. The sky was completely clear and I could feel the sun warming up my skin. The girl to my left was wearing a flowered dress and had a little bunch of flowers in her hand as well, which I had picked up for her. Her hair was shining in the sun and her smile was letting my heart melt. We were walking towards a brown blanket which was laid out on the grass. A little brown basket was placed next to it.
We arrived at the blanket and we lay down. Me first, than her. She puts her head in my chest and we talk and laugh a bit.
After a while the stood up and sat next to me. She came closer and closer and starts whispering something in my ear "Chéri, veux-tu.." ["Honey, do you want.."]
And right there it ended. I would prefer knowing how it ends as well but Carlos decided to wake me up.

" Well that's a shame" the curly haired boy says.
"Yea, I mean I can't change it and I would forget it soon either way. And it's just a dream" I am eating the last bit of my breakfast "what time is it?" I ask looking at Carlos who was looking at his Phone.

No answer.

"Carlos?" I ask.
"Yea?"
"What time is it?"
"Oh, it's 10:30."
"When do we have to be there?"
" I think around 11." Lando throws in.
"Well in that case we better get going" I say standing up.