Part 61

"And max Verstappen crosses the line first and after him Carlos than Charles and in fourth Oscar!" The commentator yells as the monitor shows a replay of them crossing the line with a gap of not even a quarter of a second.

Hannah jumps in my armes and we hear the cheering of the Ferrari employees.
"Come on, let's go to your boyfriend!" Hannah shouts in my ear, trying to over sound (don't know if that exists) the people around us.

We fight our way through the crowd of people and stand at the fence which separates us from the drivers. Charles gets out of his car and points at his heart two times.
He runs over to me and kisses me on the lips.
After that he jumps into the armes of the Ferrari guys and lets them celebrate him.

After the celebration I try to find Charles and after around five minutes of looking I finally find him.

"Charles?"
"Yes Mon amour?"
"My parents called me and wanted to congratulate you on third place, they watched the race for you, to be able to talk to you about something when we are in Brazil." I walk up
To him and he smiles at me.
"Ei! Bella, você não deveria dizer isso a ele, você nos faz ficar sob uma luz ruim." ["Ey! Bella, you are not supposed to tell him that, you make us stand in a bad light."] I laugh a bit and hand my boyfriend the phone.

He holds it up so that my parents see his face clearly.
"Our daughter..."

I don't hear any more because I get snatched away by Hannah

"Are you going to go to the Brazilian GP with him?" she squeaks into my ear.
"Jep, he asked me." I answer her, as we walk along the paddock.
"Would you mind if I was there too?" She turns her head in my direction, looking at me with big eyes.
"Why wouldn't I? I enjoy your presence a lot. But didn't you tell me you were close to selling a kidney to come here?" I giggle a bit at her face but put on a serious one when she starts talking.
"Yes, you are right. But I was invited."
"And who is that mysterious someone?" I lift my eyebrows and she smiles.
"Well it kinda was Carlos who got him into it."
"Lando?! Really?" It bursts out of me and she quickly puts her hand over my mouth.
"Shh! Not everyone has to know that!"
I shove her hand away, "omg I am so happy for you."

We keep talking and walking for a bit till we arrive at the McLaren garage. Now everything makes sense.
"Thank you for walking with me to him."
"So that's what I am here for?"
"Well.."
"Nah, it's ok, I'm just going to walk back with.. Carlos." I see Carlos sneaking out The McLaren garage and grab his arm.
"Ok, I wish you fun, see you soon." She smiles at me and I grin back.
"You too. Lots of fun."

Carlos looks weirdly at us and I pull him away from the spot he was standing in. "You know you're not allowed in there, right?"
"I wasn't in there, you didn't see right."
"Hm, yea."

We walk back and I walk over to Charles who was just in an interview.
I take my phone out of his back pocket and try to walk away again, to his box. He didn't let me tho. Instead he pulled me close by my waist and gave me a kiss on the forehead.
"We were just talking about you."
"Only the good stuff I hope."
"There is nothing else."
"Ohh don't start with that."

We talk a bit more and than I leave to go to his box and leave them alone to continue the interview.

"But could we come back for a second?" The interviewer asks Charles after he ended a sentence about the race. "To what?"
"Your girlfriend."
"I'd rather keep the private parts private."
"I understand, she is a piece of gold that nobody would want to loose."
"Most people wouldn't, yes." His eyes darken for a split of a second and than change back to normal, the moment his ass gets smacked by a hand which belongs to Max.
"Lestappen could be a competitor tho."
"Nah, nothing will get even close to them."

I smile at Max' comment and lay back on Charles' bed.