Part 53

"What do you want to eat for dinner?"
I jump up, throwing my hand to the left where the voice came from and earning a whining 'ow' from them.
I open my eyes and look to where the voice came from and see Lando laying there.
"Don't you learn anything? Like at all?" I ask him, rolling my eyes.
"I thought you would have adapted to it by now."
"Why would I?"
"Because you love me."
"Yea sure."
"You know that you are hurting me in every way possible, right?" He stands up again, facing me.
"Pff, I don't care."
"You should care about me. I mean am I not your best friend?"
"Why would you think that?"
"Wow, I thought I was your friend." He lets his shoulders fall down and turns around, making his way to the opening in the ground to climb down the ladders to get into the yacht again.

I stand up, grabbing his hand and turning him around.
"Of curse you are my friend!"
"Would I also be your best friend, when I was a worm?" He stares at me, question marks written in his eyes.
"Yes, I would still be your best friend if you were a worm." I breath out, answering what he is probably wanting to hear, to not having to listen to his genius questions anymore.
"Naw I love you!" He pulls me into a hug and I warp my arms around him too.
"I love you too." I talk into his shoulder and close my eyes at the warming hug even tho I was sweating from laying in the sun.

"So, what do you want to eat?" He pushes me away from himself gently and looks my in the eyes, hands still on my shoulders.
"Pizza."
"Pizza it is." He turns around and climbs down the ladders, leaving me behind on the roof.
I walk back to the place I was laying at just seconds ago and grab my phone.
7:20.

I take my stuff, climb down the ladder, walk into the bedroom and close the door behind me.
I take off my bikini and place it on a little stool on the bathroom. Shortly after I get in the shower to wash off all the sunscreen I put in to not get sun burned.

After showing I fall onto the bed and watch some Tiktok till Lando yells out for me.
"Missy, come here, food is ready!" Lando yells from downstairs.
'Missy' I question as I stand up and grab my phone. I walk downstairs and see Lando and Carlos sitting on the couch with pizza on the table.
"Aww, did you make that?" I ask as I run over to him and throw myself onto the couch next to him.
"Yup, I learned how to make pizza, just for you." He answers and opens my carton to reveal a pizza prosciutto with extra cheese.

We eat the pizza as we watch 'Fast 2' because I am wanting to watch all of them by the end of this holiday. Well if you would take it this way, I am on an constant holiday now. I think to myself as I take another bite of my pizza.

As we finish we put away the cartons. At least we put them in the kitchen to put them away later.
We go back over to the couch, lay down and change the movie from fast 2 to 'the exorcism of Hannah grace'.
Carlos took over one whole side of the couch after having a pillow fight with Lando about a fluffy pillow which he won and than with that also took the whole left side of the couch.
Lando and I are now laying in a cuddle position, watching the movie tensely.

As we are close to the end of the movie, we curl up even more, me squeezing his arm hard every time I got scared. I thought that I didn't have a problem with watching horror movies, but is movie, nah ah! My god, I nearly died.

Carlos takes a Foto of us but I really couldn't care less because I was very close to dying to a heart attack

We finish the movie around 10 and watch an episode of the Simpsons to calm down. Charles is still not home by now and I start worrying a bit and decide to text him.
Hi babe, is everything ok? I thought you'd be home by now. Don't feel pressured, I was just wondering. I hope to see you before I sleep in. Love you, bye!

I put my phone away again and watch the episode till the end and than another one after it.
As the episode goes on, I feel my eyelids getting heavier with every second I try to keep them open. I fight hard to stay awake, till I loose the fight and sleep in.