Part 44

- sexual content

He doesn't touch my avocado maki's anymore and we eat our sushi plus the spring roll as we watch the movie. I have seen it before but it has a long enough time passed for me to forget half of the movie.

"Bella?"
"Yea?"
"I'm horny."
"That's too bad," I lean close to his ear, "but I told you that I control the time and you the rest." I smirk up at him and let my hand slide down his body to feel how hard he is. He is definitely ready-to-fuck horny.

We continue watching the movie and when it ends he grabs the boxes in which the sushi was and I get upstairs.
I grab the 'special underwear' and let all of my cloths fall off of me. I put them on and make sure the windows are closed before I walk back into the bathroom.

"Bae, have you seen my-" he walks into the bedroom and I come out of the bathroom, pushing him onto the bed.
"Never mind, this is more important." He places his hands on my ass and moves my hips in his preferred rhythm. I can feel him getting harder and harder before he pulls his shirt over his head and his pants down. He shakes it off with his food and places me on my back on the bed.

He kisses my lips and moves down to my jaw and my neck, sucking on skin and surly leaving some marks which will remind us of what we will be doing tonight.
He kisses my chest, taking his time with each boob and than continuing with my stomach and after that my thighs, skipping my intimate part, for now.
I look down at him and watch him kiss, such and lick my thighs as he groans seeming to enjoy what he is doing. He comes up again, placing one hand in my by this time pounding pussy and I gasp at the sensation. His fingers search for a way to get past my underwear and I move my hands down to help his but am stopped by the other one which grabs both of my wrists and pins them above my head. "This is part of the fun." He breaths against my skin and I close my eyes, feeling only his mouth on my breasts, his hand at my pussy and the other one on my wrists. 
Ahh- two of his fingers enter me and I moan loudly.

He continues his actions and massages me from the inside as he also rubs his thumb over my clit.

10 minutes- fucking ten minutes he has been doing this for and not one complaint about a hurting hand, finger or anything.
I feel a bit dizzy at the feeling of him touching me for this long but than he pulls his hand out of my underwear and pulls them down. He also takes off the top part of it and throws them in the ground.
He does the same again with himself and he refuses to let me help him 'you do what I say. I say you lay there and do not move a centimeter. Watch me unclothe and see what your body is doing to mine. Then feel what mine can do to yours.' I lay down not daring to move even a bit. I watch him unclothe and can't take my eyes off of his dick.
"My eyes are here."
"I really do not care where your eyes are. Please fuck me already. I can't do this anymore."
"I am sorry my love, but you have put up the rule that I can do whatever. I am just doing what you told me to." He looks down at me and grabs something from the nightstand, not braking our eye contact even once. Not even when he opens the package of what turns out to be a condom. He rips to open and pulls it over his cock perfectly. It's like he has been practicing that for a long time.

He gets on the bed, turning me around so that my chest is on the bed and my back is pointing upwards. He lets his hands Slide Over my body, beginning at my ass and slides to my upper back. As he goes back down he lifts up my hips with two of his fingers on each side, making it seem like he could do anything with my body and not even having to try that much.
Using the same technique he puts one finger on my lower back, signalizing me to move it down towards the bed.
"You look good in that position." He breaths out and places both of his hands on my hip.

Thrust- I moan at the sensation of him being in me again and I hear a little moan escape his lips as well.
His actions continue for what feels like an eternity and again he tells me not to come over and over again. 'Your the one who left me on I-have-to-come-so-urgently first, you can handle a bit of my cock.' He tells me and I dig my fingernails so hard into the sheets that I am afraid that I might rip them.

"Charles- I can't-!" I half yell, half moan.
"No, try to hold it back, do it for me."
"Charles! You can't to this to me!" I gasp at his tightening grip and his faster movements.
"I want to come in you this time, not your mouth. So, please hold it in for a Moment." He thrusts in and out again, going in as much as he possibly can and out just enough that his cock doesn't exit.
"I- I really can't." I try hard not to come, I try to do it for him but it doesn't work. Just thinking about the way that he fucks me, makes me want it even more and makes me come so easily.
My body starts shaking and I moan louder than I have ever before. That doesn't seem to be a reason for him to stop tho and he just continues fucking me the same way and puts my body into a position which makes it easier for him to fuck me hard.

"Charles- it feels soo good but hurts as well." I scream into a pillow and he moves his thumb over my butt.
"Do you want me to stop."
"No! Don't ever stop!"
"I am afraid I can't do that. But be quite for a second, I am close to coming." He tells me and uses his hands on my hips to move them towards and away from him again.
I copy that action and continue it when he stops using his hands on my hips, instead he grabs my hair and pulls at it gently enough for it to not hurt.
I am feeling so many things at the same time because I have the feeling that I will die if his cock is inside me for one more second but at the same time I also feel like I would die if I didn't feel his cock in me anymore.
He moans and his grip tightens which makes me push my hips backwards and he moans loudly at my action.

After we are done he falls onto his back and try's to regulate his breath. I do the same and relax my body, realizing that a lot of muscles in my body were hella tense.
I curl up in his arms and we lay like that till I nearly fall asleep. I get up and he grabs my hand to turn me around. "What are you doing? It was so comfortable."
I roll my eyes at him and point at the bathroom. "I have to go to the toilet. Also, I do not want to sleep naked. You should consider putting on something to wear as well."

He lets go and I walk into the bathroom, in there I take my toothbrush and put some paste on it like that I go over to the toilet.
"Didn't you say you would go in the toilet?"
"I am" I say back, nearly spitting some toothpaste on my knees.
"Ah ok, what do you want to wear to sleep?"
"I in wouldn't complain if it was one of your shirts." I answer him and stand up, flush and go over to the sink to spit out the toothpaste.

I go back into the bedroom and he throws a shirt over to me from the wardrobe where he is standing and putting some jogging shorts on.
Pulling the shirt over my head I walk over to him and grab some underwear to sleep in unter the shirt, no bra tho because that's uncomfortable.

He grabs me by the waist and carry's me over to the bed, placing me on it carefully and than curling up behind me, making me little-spooning.
"Bon nuit, mon amour." ["Good night, my love."] He places a kiss on my head and wraps his arms around me.