Part 38

- sexual actions

I hopped in the shower, brushed my teeth and do my skin care routine.
When I was done I put the towel away and walk into my room. There I put on red lace underwear which was my favorite no bra tho because that's fucking uncomfortable, a shirt which was Charles' and also some soft hot-pants.
Like that I walk into Charles' room because he said that his bed was even better than mine.

I walk in and he was already laying in the bed with only some gray short joggers on.
I pop on the bed next to him. He looks over to me for a second and than focuses on his phone again where he was watching something on Insta.
I watch him do it for like ten minutes in which he didn't pay any attention to me.

I move closer to him, running my index finger down his body from his chest down to the bond of his pants.
"Tu as l'air très sexy dans ce pantalon." ["You look very hot in these pants."] I breath into his ear and brush my lips over it.
"What are you doing?" He asks and I don't answer.
I kiss chest down to his pants and move them down a bit, revealing his V-line but nothing more to show more I would have to pull them down more but this will do it for now.
His body language agrees with what I am thinking because he gives up, looking down at me and lets his head fall back onto a pillow, groaning.
"Est-ce que tu aimes ça?" ["Do you like this?"] I look up at him and he groans again. I rub my thumb over his lowest rib and kiss along his V-line.
"Bella, I-" he gasps.
"Parle-moi" ["Talk to me."] I demand pausing the kisses and continuing right after.
"You can't do this. I can't control it." He groans.
"Oh, you don't have to. I know you are hard." I put my hand on his chest and brush over his upper body again and again till he pushes his upper body up, grabs my waist and places me on the bed, laying on my back. He grabs my throat gently during kissing.
He starts kissing my neck and goes down as much as the collar of the shirt allows. During that his hand wonders down my body and than lifts up my shirt.
He pushes himself up and goes down to where the shirt was moved from and starts kissing me there.
"J'aime toi et ton corps." ["I love you and your body."] he mumbles into my stomach between kisses.
"Je t'aime aussi. Vraiment." [I love you too. Really."] I gasp. He returns to kissing my upper body with a slight smile on his lips.

His hand moves up my body under the shirt, cups my breast and rubs his thumb over my nipple. His tongue draws circles on my neck and he sucks the sensitive skin behind my ear once again which causes me to moan.

I move my hip up by the feeling of his tongue on my nipple after he took of my shirt completely.
His hand goes down my body and half way into my red underwear.
"Is this ok?" He asks and looks up at me.
I gasp at the feeling of his warm breath on my nipple and dig my fingernails into his back.
"I need you to use your words, mon amour." He tells me.
"Isn't my body language enough?" I breath out while he sucks on my nipple once again.

He slides his hand completely down in my pants and starts slightly rubbing a finger over my pussy and I arch my back at the feeling.
I put my back down onto the sheets again when I get used to his fingers brushing over my clit.
I fell his fingers moving more down, passing my clitoris and sliding in me. I shove my head back in the pillows and a moan escapes my lips before I press them together shortly after.
His fingers have a rhythm, the movements he is doing are making my breath heavier and some more moans escape my lips.

He takes off my pants completely and after like five minutes of his fingers moving inside me he pulls them out and pushes himself up from me.

I let my head fall back which, I didn't even notice, was tense the whole time. I can feel every single muscle in my body relax and breath through.
That moment of sensing nothing but the sheets around me is disrupted by Charles spreading my legs and something warm and wet touching my pussy.
"Fuck- you are so wet." He groans into my pussy and lets his tongue circle around my clit. He nips on the skin here and there and licks and sucks on my clitoris.
I moan. I moan over and over again. Fuck, Charles, shit or just Aah are only a few things I moaned of various ones.

His tongue exploring everything single part of my pussy and than- he dips in. Oh, fuck! I gasp loudly.
He groans into my pussy and licks, sucks, circles, dips and laps over and over again.
He didn't care that I was arching my back at some of his actions or that I pressed my thighs against his palms which were placed on my inner thighs to keep them in place.

His kisses go up my body again and onto my neck.
"Can I fuck you, please?" He whimpers at the feeling of my hand brushing his dick through the pants he is wearing.
"You basically already did. So yes, you can." I answer and he grabs something from his nightstand.
He takes off his pants and and puts on the condom.
He was definitely hard.

He leans over me and kisses me.
His left hand grabs my waist and I feel his dick brush my entrance. He looks me directly in my eyes as he pushes in.
Ahh- I gasp at the sensation of his dick in me.
"You are so big" I half moan, half gasp and dig my nails in his skin.
"You can take it." He groans in my neck and I moan again.
"God, Bella! You feel so good." He breaths in my ear and I grab the sheets.
He speeds up slightly and whimpers at me tensing for a moment and grabs my hips and pulls me towards him which causes me to take it in even more.
"Charles- fuck!" I moan a bit to loud and he covers my mouth with his hand.
"Just keep quiet for a moment and don't come already. Let me fuck you for longer, please." He breathes into my ear and I feel that I am close.
"Don't come yet." He whimpers into my neck.
He thrusts in and out and my legs clench around him.
"I can't!" I try to control my body.
"Do it for me." He tells me and I try not to think of his body or in general him or the fact that I am fucking an formula one driver or things like that. Instead I think of the number Pi. I count the first few ones and picture them in front of my closed eyes.
"I am sorry-"
"It's ok, come for me." He dements and I let my body do its own thing.

It was just a matter of second till I come.
The feeling takes over my body and my legs shiver and tighten around him. I let out a loud moan and dig my fingernails into the sheets even more.

Charles' POV 

I tell her to come and she does exactly that, like she had been desperate to do that for so long. I can feel her come below me and am close myself but couldn't.

I pull out and kiss her once again.
I stand up and offer her a hand which she takes. We walk into my bathroom and I throw away the condom.
She goes to the toilet and I get in the shower to feel fresh again for sleep. I let the water run down my body and concentrate on trying to get it down again. That doesn't really work and I feel a hand on my shoulder.
I turn around and see Bella standing in front of me. She grabs my dick and I gasp at her grip. She moves her fingers a few times. She gets into a squat position while looking at me the entire time. I let my head fall back on the white marble wall and moan loudly. She starts and I'm about to have a legit heart attack.
She wraps her lips around me and be oves her head towards me and than backwards again.
She repeats that and grabs my ass to stabilize herself in the position she is in.
My eyes roll upwards.
"Fuck, tu es si bon." ["Fuck your so good."] I moan while biting my lip. I close my eyes and place my left hand on the wall besides me to stabilize my position. I place the other hand on Bellas head and direct her movements.

"I am close-" I moan and put my head back on the wall gasping and moaning at the things she is doing to me. How she is using her tongue and the way she is sucking, licking, going harder and faster is driving me crazy.
She just keeps going maybe taking it even more in but it doesn't really change the fact that I am coming.
Ahh- I moan loudly and come in her mouth. I look down at her, meeting her hazel eyes.
She looks me in the eyes and swallows. God, that was hot.

She stands up, grabbing my hips for stability and turns on the shower I had turned off the moment she started.
She puts her head back in her neck and opens her mouth for the water. I grab her waist and let my hands run down her body from behind and up again after I couldn't reach nay further.
I turn her around and press her again the wall.
We make out again, pulling each others hair playfully.

After ten more minutes of making out we finally get out of the shower and dry ourselves up.
We make our way back to my bed, lay down and get in a comfortable cuddle position.
Like that we sleep in.