Part 48

"Babe? Wake up, we have to get ready soon. It's already 5:30" a whisper sounds in my ear and I make some kind of let-me-sleep noise.
"I mean if you'd say that you can get ready in ten minutes than imma wake you up at 6:50." He strokes my hair and I would bet all my money that I just heard a lil giggle coming from him.
"I hate you."
"No you don't. You love me. Everything about me."
"Hm, sure."
He gives me a kiss on the forehead and I finally open my eyes and sit up.

"Watching you do that is more interesting than most things. It's like those videos on Tiktok where you hear a Reddit story and can watch something like carpet cleaning or soap getting cut or Minecraft videos." He sits down onto the edge of the tub and looks in the mirror to look at me. Me myself am extremely close to the mirror myself to see what I am doing.

Not even five minutes after he had said that, a sound comes from his phone and he places it on his lap.
Am I the asshole because I- he literally just put on a Reddit story and watches me put makeup on.
"Are you happy with yourself?" I ask him and look at him through the mirror. He is nodding and grinning at me.

I walk out of the bathroom and walk over to the wardrobe where I had put my dress for the night at. It's a short, black dress which has a leg gap. Because of that I also have some black hot pants to put on under it. I have to wear a strapless bra because the straps of the dress are too narrow.

I put everything on and check my phone. 6:45.
"Charles can we take pictures?"
"Do you mean, can I take pictures of you?" He sticks his head out from the bathroom and looks at me.
"Yup." I answer and let out a little giggle.
I take my pure in which is my phone and walk into the bathroom to put on Parfum for the fifth time and than walk down the stairs.

I sit down on a stool in the entryway and pose for the pictures. Charles try's out many things, demands me to sit another way, telling me to go back to the other position, laying down on the ground, Turing the phone around and place it in the ground, nearly holding the phone in my face and running so far away I was thinking about it I was even on it.

After the little photo session we walk to the car and get in. I take his phone and send all the picture to myself.
I look through everything, deleting all the ones that were just weird, I wasn't on it completely or where I was having my eyes closed or was looking weirdly.
I end up going with a picture in which I was sitting legs crossed, hands on knees, looking into another direction and my pure standing next to me.

I sent it to my parents, saying that we are going out and I am missing them

The moment I was sending it, we arrive at the restaurant and get out. A man takes the Keyes from Charles and parks the car.

Charles takes my hand and we walk into the restaurant. One of the fanciest places I have ever been to. The light was dimmed which was matching to the vibe of the rest. The stairs were black and look very smooth and there was a hinge fancy thing hanging from the ceiling which I couldn't identify.

We walk over to the other drivers which were already seated

We walk over to the other drivers which were already seated. Sitting there was George, Alex, Carlos, Max and Daniel. One person was missing tho, Lando.
We sit down, me at the far end next to Charles.
A waiter comes and asks what we would like to drink and I ask for a sparkling water and an alcoholic drink as well.
Shortly later another waiter comes and brings us the cards as well because the other five had had theirs and we didn't have anything.

After just minutes of waiting we get our drinks and moments after that Lando comes in and sits down next to Carlos and Daniel.
"Wow you are alive." Max leans foreword onto the table to look at him and he just laughs it off.
"Thank you for ordering a drink for me." He says and takes a sip.

We spend ten minutes looking for food and finally all deciding on something.
We order and spend the waiting time taking.

"What are your plans for the rest of the time here in these two weeks?" Max asks and looks at me because he was sitting in the seat in front of me.
"Well I do not have any plans, if we are going to do something, Charles is planing it." I answer and feel a hand on my thigh.
"I don't know yet, just chilling and I have interviews on Friday, so I don't know what you are going to do there." Charles looks at me and I look back.
"We were planning on playing tennis, so if you want to, you can join us." Lando says and I agree. "I don't know if I am still good at it but my father used to love playing tennis with me."

We talk for some more and than finally our food arrives. We all said enjoy your meal and I was very close to putting some of my food in my mouth when Charles tells me to stop and takes his phone out again, to take a picture of me.

After he was finally done, I start eating and enjoy it a lot

We stay at the restaurant for two more hours and eat and talk during that time. I get to know the other better and the others me, so comes that I tell them that I am English but adopted by a Brazilian family and moved to Brazil when I was 10 because I didn't want to be near the people that wanted me to call them 'parents'. I tell a bit about what happened in my childhood and why I moved and than we changed the topic.

We get home around 11 and I walk upstairs, quickly and sleepily take off my makeup, brush my teeth and change into something comfortable. Than I fall onto the bed and sleep in on that exact spot.