Part 69

We stay at the lagoon till 5pm and then pack everything and get on the horses again. We ride home and pack everything so that we are done around 7 pm and eat dinner with my parents before we pack Fofinho get in the car and make our way to São Paulo.

"Do you have to be there early this week?" I look over at him and he places his hand on my thigh.
"Well tomorrow is media day and I have to be there at 10 and on Friday the practice starts at 10:30 so I have to be there two hours early and it goes till 4-5pm with interviews and everything. The same on Saturday. And on Sunday I have to be there at 9:30." He twirls his thumb over my thigh which makes my leg shiver.
"And on Saturday is a sprint?"
"Jup, and afterwords the quali."

We talk the whole way and between the lines I may or may not have slept in again and than woke up because of a bumpy part of the road which makes my head fall off of the headrest.

After a 1.5 hour drive we arrive at the hotel - Roosewood São Paulo - and a very nice woman welcomes us. "Good Night, Miss and Mister Leclerc. I am Sophia and I am your go to person at our hotel. I will try and help you with everything you ask. But first let's get your car put away and your luggage taken to your room."
Immediately two people come and get our luggage and a third one takes the keys politely from Charles and drives away the car. We follow Sophia inside and get checked in. The man gives Charles back his keys and tells him where the car is parked and than we are led to our room.

At the doorstep we are left alone and Charles opens the door. Our suitcases are already in the hallway and we pass them. We look at the room and are absolutely mesmerized.

We leave the room to look at the outside and it's even more beautiful. Outside is a stunning sitting area and a lake like thing which leads to the pool with little waterfalls on the sides.
"How did you find this? This is a dream!" I lean onto him and give him a kiss.
"You know, I have my contacts." He smirks at me which gets rolling eyes as a response.
"Can we go look at the pool?" I ask him while already starting to walk.
"I guess you have already decided" he follows me as I just follow the little lake.

The pool area was as stunning as everything else and it hat a bar in the pool which Charles found amazing.

We walk back after we looked at it all and place  our clothes in the cabinet

We walk back after we looked at it all and place our clothes in the cabinet.
After everything was in order we change and go to bed because it already was 9:30 pm.

We sleep in cuddling after Charles changes the cuddle positions around seven times because he was to hot in all of them.
I than abandoned the blanket from our bed which Charles fought as much as he could but I won. After that we found an easy cuddle position and slept in.

Charles alarm went off at 8:15 and we stood up and changed quickly to get breakfast at the buffet.

It had everything I ever dreamed of and also I ate that all

After breakfast I had to have a little break in bed and after twenty minutes I get ready to go with Charles to the paddock for media day.
During my digestion break Charles went for a walk with Fofinho and came back as I stood up.
"When do you have to be there?"
"At 10"
"Ok, I'll get ready now, I listen to music during it, so I won't hear you if you say something." I put in my AirPods and play my vibes playlists.

I go into the bathroom and dance a bit to my music and get ready. I blow my hair out a bit and put on some make up, not too much tho because it's too hot and I'm gonna sweat it off anyway.