Part 11

"This is soo good! Can I hire you as a privat Chef?" The Spanish man says while shoving another spoon foul of noodles in his mouth.
"Make some time for me too please" the French one says.
"Yup, me too!" The British kid tells me.
"Do I get it for free?" Charles asks, looking at me with a begging expression.
"We will see. I mean you have me at home with you, so I guess you will get my food more often than these three do." Charles grins at my answer and sticks his tongue out to the others. I laugh and keep on eating.

When we are done we just put the plates and everything else on the kitchen counter and make our way to the living room and sit down while only Charles and Pierre turn on the Wii.
"We did it!" Lando says.
"Basically you didn't do anything and I get my reward."
"Après-après" ["later"] Charles turns around and grins. I shake my head laughing and Lando looks at us like he saw a ghost.

The others also come to sit down on the couch and we realize that there isn't enough space for five people.
I get up and tell Charles to sit down where I just sat and I sit down in front of him, between his legs and take my controller. I check my phone fast and see that it is 8:55.

We play some games including golf and archery. Also we Play Mario cart in which I am absolutely loosing. I mean what did them think? That I would win Mario cart when literally playing with F1 drivers.
We end our games at 10:30 when Lando gets up because he has to drive to his hotel for tomorrow.  Carlos does the same short after and we also stand up to make the couch for Pierre because I am sleeping in the guest room and he stays here either way.
After we did that we go upstairs and Charles gives me a shirt from him and also some short jogging pants.

We go into the guest room to get everything
ready as well and than he says good night with a kiss on my head and walks out.
I go into the bathroom to get ready and than lay down on that perfectly comfortable bed.

It's around 11 and I am very close to sleeping in when out of nowhere the door opens and a figure makes their way in and closes the door again. I watch everything it does and it realizes that.
"Désolé, je pensais que tu dormais déjà." ["Sorry, I thought you were already asleep."]
"Qu'est-ce que tu fais ici?" ["what are you doing here?"]
"Carlos avait versé de l'eau sur mon lit ce matin pour me réveiller et je l'avais déjà oublié. Mon lit est encore complètement mouillé." ["Carlos had poured water on my bed this morning to wake me up and I had forgotten that again. My bed is still completely wet."]
"Alors tu veux dormir ici?" ["So you want to sleep here?"]
"Oui." He tells me in a sleepy voice.
"Tu peux dormir ici Je n'ai aucun problème avec ça." ["You can sleep here. I don't have a problem with that."]

He sits down on the small couch which was located in front of the bed and I watch him.
"Are you really wanting to sleep there?"
"Where else? He asks.
"I mean you could just come here. It is big enough for both of us." I tell him while watching his movements.
"If you say so." He comes over to me and lays down next to me.

He now is laying there as far away from me as possible and without a blanket.
I turn over to him and pick the blanket, laying on top of me, up and put it over him as well. He looks over to me and accepts it. He grabs it and puts it up to his chest and than he turns his pillow around and turns in my direction as well. That causes us to nearly touch noses and I look up at him in the eyes.