Part 50

After the meal we keep laying there, watching the sunset and taking a lot.
After thirty minutes passed since we stopped eating, we prepare to jump off the cliff into the water beneath us.

After thinking back and forth we finally do it and the feeling of just jumping and feeling free for the minimal moment of flying is something everyone should experience at least once

We swim around for a bit and swim into a little gab between rocks on both sides. There is a little beach between it and we get our and walk also the beach that stretched behind the rocks.

We walk for five minutes and than get onto the jet ski again to drive back to the yacht

We walk for five minutes and than get onto the jet ski again to drive back to the yacht. We do so and I get onto the yacht again. He drives back tho to get all the stuff we had left there when we jumped into the water.

I walk upstairs and shower again. I put on my pjs and go sit onto the couch, turning on the tv to put on a movie. I put on fast and furious and lay down comfy before turning it a bit louder, trying to prevent me from sleeping in.

Turns out that didn't really work because when I wake up again I am still laying on the couch but the thing that changed was firstly the movie because we were in the middle of it and we were standing in the port again. Also my head was laying on Charles' lap and he was on his phone, his eyes moving from one spot to another.
"Did I wake you up?" He looks down at me and I blink up at him. "No it was the movie."
He looks over to the screen and than back at me. "Do you want to keep on watching or do you want to go to sleep? I will probably leave before you tomorrow and you have tennis with the others."
"Ah, right, I nearly forgot about that."
"Do you know when you have to be there?"
"Yea, Lando texted me that they will pick me up from here and that they would be here a bit earlier because that want to go swimming before." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.
"Of course. But good that I get to know that as well."

We turn off the TV and get upstairs, quickly get ready and than lay down and soon sleep in.

In the morning I wake up to the sound of 'Waka Waka' and with that male voices.
I turn over to see what's happening but in the moment I open my eyes like a ton of weight is put on my body because a so called Lando Norris threw himself on top of me.
I cough at the sensation and kick him off of me.
"Did you learn nothing?" I squeak as he throws himself on me again.
"Nope. Did know what you mean." He says, turning around, now leaning with his stomach on mine and looking up at me.
"My god, Charles would kill you for this."
"I don't see no Charles."
"And that means?"
"Bahahaha that sounds sooo wrong!" He cry's out loud and the other boys standing around my bed tune in.
"I do not understand you. I won't ever understand you and I really do not think that I would ever like to understand you. I don't want to be included in whatever is going on in that pea sized brain for yours. Even tho I think it's contagious. Charles sometimes acts like he has given you his brain to use it for one day and than takes it back the second he gets into a race car. Sometimes not even that." I speak out and look at each one of them. First Lando and than going back to him the second I am done with the others.
"Wow, calm down, you didn't need to make it that clear that you think I am dumb." He puts on his childish facial expression, making me roll my eyes, looking at Carlos with a that's what I was fucking talking about facial expression.
"I don't think that! I know that for a fact."
"But you." He mumbles into my chest.
"Oh, you wanna bet?" I lift up his chin forcing him to look me in the eyes.
"No." He rolls off of me onto the ground and Max laughs at the view.