You could reread GYBY or...

You know those stories that start with "Once Upon a Time"? Yeah, this isn't one of them

You know those stories that start with "Once Upon a Time"? Yeah, this isn't one of them. This is more like "Once Upon a Dare," and guess who was dumb enough to take it?

Luna Frost had seen enough horror movies to grasp the absurdity of roaming alone in abandoned and possibly haunted woods in the middle of the night. But the stupid dare seemed like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a teenager trying to impress her high school crush.

And as a rational person would expect in such scenarios, Luna finds herself dead.

She discovers her body lying lifeless and her spirit, well, stuck in limbo for eternity. Or at least until her body is found and buried with proper procedure.

So Luna does what all ghostly spirits would - haunt her family and friends and direct them to her body. But there's a not-at-all small catch: the Willowwoods are notorious for a reason, and a malicious spirit is about to destroy Luna's plan for a rest-in-peace.

Join Luna in her not-so-normal afterlife story, which is a crash course in what happens when the afterlife's elevator gets stuck between floors.

- - -

Hi Wattpad!

It's been so long since I updated something, and I am unsure if my readers are still active on my page. A story similar to Graveyard, Backyard had been haunting the back of my mind, and I had to write it!

So here it is! 'Luna Frost & her Unplanned Afterlife' is a perfect story for all who enjoyed reading GYBY. It's scary yet funny, thrilling, and romantic. A rollercoaster adventure of Claire's long-lost cousin and Willowwoods? It can easily give Havendell a run for its money.

Comment if you're interested and waiting for the chapter update!