Fact no.17: I love Ferris wheels

NOAH

April kisses me.

Her kiss is nothing like I felt before. It's all I've ever wanted. Her lips on mine, her tongue, my hand in her hair.

As I kiss her, I show her all the passion I can. All the passion I have for her. She's the one my heart has longed for so much time. She's the one I have loved. Forever.

The way to the ferris wheel is completely shadowed by her taste. Only as we arrive in our little booth and the wheel takes off do we actually notice we're flying. I pull her closer and she doesn't protest, allowing me to feel her. She tossed Jerry on the bench earlier, to free her hands. Her fingers go under my overly pink T-Shirt, tracing circles as if they are on a mission to examine and claim the territory.

"I want this off", she whispers in my ear, tugging at the T-Shirt.

"I thought you liked the pink", I tease her.

"I like it. But I like you better without it", she counters.

Without any further comment, I obey, tossing away the T-Shirt. She smiles, mischief written all over her face, before she starts exploring my chest with her tongue.

My breath goes slower and I can feel how I tense.

"Cruel evil woman", I let out, my words more like a plea. April looks up at me and smiles, before she continues her journey.

My hands slide under her short crop top. I can hear her gasp and I stop. I might be a pro in this, given the fact I've gotten laid thousands of times, but I don't want to mess it up. I don't want to mess it up with April.

"Tell me when it's too much", I whisper to her.

She nods and replies: "Keep going."

So I do. I want to feel her, be close her. Our mouths find their way back to each other and we're kissing again, even with more pleasure as before.

"How are you so good at this, you wouldn't even take my offer to practice?", I ask her after a while, mostly for a tease.

She gets the hint and replies: "I have my ways."

"I hope they don't involve any other guys", I counter, my voice getting many degrees colder. She smirks deviously.

"How else do you want me to practice?"

"With me", I whisper, biting her bottom lip as in a promise. She gasps in my mouth then smiles. "From now on, only with me. Touch another man and I'll-"

"Kill him?", she asks me teasingly. I am quick to nod. She chuckles: "You men are so predictable."

I smirk and pull her even closer, tugging at her crop top as in a question. She nods and I take it off her, making a huge effort not to rip it apart. I freeze as I see her shirtless, only in her bra in front of me.

April must have noticed my stare since she chuckles, a devious grin on.

"Like what you see?", she asks me teasingly.

I start doing what she did to my chest earlier, and she shivers under my touch. I can't stop but look nervous.

"Fuck, April", I let out.

"What? Am I that hot? Well, thank you", she continues her teasing.

I let out a chuckle and continue my journey.

"You don't know how much time I've wanted to do this...", I whisper, not moving an inch away from her.

"You chose a hell of a moment. Middle of a ferris wheel ride. Wanted to have me trapped in the air so I couldn't run away?", she asks.