CHAPTER 11: THE BIRTH OF A NEW SAINTESS

A week has passed since then and Helena was reprimanded badly, causing her to have more things to deal with. The Duke had ordered her teachers to teach her to the extent that she would only be allowed a 5-minute break. She was even forced to study till she fell asleep.

She was also told that her budget must be cut for today's month and she won't be allowed to go outside of the manor without even the Duke's approval. Talk about how bad her ending is after lying.

Meanwhile, Alexander was under probation for two weeks and was never to go out of his room. Yet he was also given the time to learn more about swords but his lessons about it have tripled compared to his usual lectures and training about it.

The Duchess on the other hand was also punished but not severely. Her budget was cut off and she couldn't go outside of the manor for two weeks. Poor Madame who likes being in the centre of the crowd.

So much has happened that Felicia was the fortunate one who hasn't received any single thing of a punishment. Instead, her budget was even raised, a portion of what the Duke had instructed to cut their budgets instead of Felicia.

It's all because of the Young Marquis's statement that everything was cleared. Felicia had sent the letter after the night had passed and he eventually responded very fast, coming to the manor as soon as the letter was delivered to him.

As soon as he was able to testify against Helena and Alexander's scheme, Felicia personally noticed how the Duke's face grew darker while Alexander and Helena grew paler. Even the Grand Duchess didn't expect that the Young Marquis would testify for her.

"Never let them burn you to ashes, Young Lady." The Young Marquis Liam said before he left Felicia. If not for him, she would've stayed on probation while they celebrated their victory.

She had also summoned every fashion designer all over Elysium and bought their dresses that were already ready while ordering from the catalogue. The one that she took a liking for was a commoner's fashion designs which made her appoint the commoner named Yulie Rajeh as her main resource of dresses.

Everyone felt so jealous of the commoner for having Felicia's grace even though they thought to themselves that they deserve better than the commoner. But what they didn't know was that the commoner Felicia hired, became a Baroness in the future, amassing great wealth by designing modern and fresh dresses to wear.

Wouldn't that mean that if Felicia invested in her business, she would earn money for herself? What's even more ideal with the thought is that she would become the centre of attention, maybe in the socialite if she manages to brag about the dresses. That would be hitting two birds with one stone.

Next time, if she met her again, she would offer Yulie Rajeh a partnership that she would not be able to resist. A partnership that will make her gain more benefits if she invests in her business.

In that way, not only can she have a stash of funds that can't be claimed by the Duke or anyone from the family, but she will also become an instant millionaire. Just the thought of it makes Felicia's heart skip a beat, imagining that she's in the centre, taking everything for herself.

"What a lovely morning," Felicia muttered to herself as she explored the garden all by herself. Since no one is trying to ruin her day since that day, everything feels peaceful at some point.

Even the lowly maids try to get into her good side. It seems that they could feel a change of authority soon that they started to treat Felicia with more care. Even Olivia who was on their side started to treat her carefully, sticking like glue to her side.

One thing was on their mind and that one thing is that the young Lady has changed. She wouldn't let herself get bullied, trying to retort back without exerting too much strength.