24: ALEXANDER'S SILENCE

"You're here... Where's the Crown Prince?" Alexander asked as he saw Felicia walking down the stairs alone with no one else accompanying her. Felicia looked at her dear brother, gently shaking her head in return.

"His Highness told me that he'll follow me since he still had something to do," Felicia answered as she reached the ground floor, looking at his brother. Alexander frowned when he heard her.

"I see. Let's wait for his highness to come-"

"Actually, why not call Helena instead? She might want to come and greet the Crown Prince since it's against the protocol to not greet the Crown Prince. Who knows what will happen to her if she were to not display her respect." Felicia commented, cutting him off which resulted in Alexander glaring at her.

"Are you out of her mind?! She's on probation! If she were to be seen walking the hallways, she'd be on Father's bad grace!" Alexander muttered in a low voice, not letting anyone hear them.

"Then blame the Duke of the if the Emperor heard the news of the Saintess acting cocky for not greeting a royal descendant." She said as she started to walk away from him. Well, he ought to discover Constantine's debauchery.

"It would have been perfect if I was there to witness the scene personally. Seeing his lovely sister getting feasted on by a beast is truly magnificent in the eyes." Rachelle thought to herself as she had to give up the idea of watching things unfold.

Felicia found herself at the lounge, waiting for the three of them to arrive while in the meantime, enjoying her peace with no annoying people trying to ruin her day. With her glamorous look right now, everyone was reminded of how she was able to rise in power.

It was also not too long before she could fear multiple steps coming out from the stairs wherein the three of them showed up. Alexander's expressions say that something definitely happened.

The three of them were awkward, they didn't even notice her staring at them in the lounge. Rather, they were all walking straight to the dining area.

"I think something happened, My Lady. The Young Lord's face is distorted." Olivia commented as she too was looking in their direction, observing their faces as they walked past them.

"I know. Shall we start this banquet?" She asked as she stood up from sitting comfortably in the chair. "Is my outfit alright?" She asked Olivia as she turned around in front of her to check if there was something that needed to be fixed.

"None My Lady," Olivia answered her and bowed her head. Since there was nothing wrong with her outfit, she started to walk towards the direction of their dining area, trying to hide a proud smile from her lips.

"Helena sure is a natural snake. What a pair of shits." Rachelle cussed in her head as she continued to make her way towards the dining room. As she arrived, everyone was talking to each other, yet Alexander was quiet in the opposite direction of where Helena was sitting next to the Crown Prince.

"Looks like I'm not invited for lunch. Supposedly, this banquet is a celebration of his Highness and mine's engagement." She said as she just stood there with a fake smile across her lips.

She just wants drama after all, wanting to piss them all away. It's fun watching them grinding their teeth in annoyance, staring at her while killing her in their mind. It's not new to her anyways since Felicia was killed because of their schemes.

"Ahh... Sit down, dear. We were told that you weren't joining us because you were not feeling well. Come! Let's celebrate!" Tyren said, smiling at her as she tried to hide how enraged she was for starting a drama once again.