85: FELICIA'S CONFESSION

A loud thud echoed inside the room, with Alexander falling from his seat and the two women looking troubled at the sudden discovery. Just when Felicia thought she could hide the fact that she was a Saintess, this dumb bird just had to expose her!

"Alexander?" She suddenly called as she saw her trembling while looking down. She couldn't figure out what he was feeling as she couldn't see anything other than him looking down. However, that soon feeling became a surprise as Alexander launched himself on the bird, and Noctua tried to escape him, flying above the air.

"Get that damn bird! This is witchcraft! What the hell! Get that bird so that we can kill it immediately!" He rambled as he began trying to reach Noctua while the bird was only a few higher above, looking problematic while looking at Felicia for help.

"Grab me that scissor, Olivia! We have to kill it before anyone in this manor knows this bird exists!" He added as he tried to reach and even told Olivia to become an accomplice for this murder.

"What?! Just because I exist doesn't mean I shouldn't have. What the hell is wrong with your brother, Felicia?!" Noctua asked, glaring at the man as he flew higher in order to escape from this wild man's horrendous idea of killing him.

"Everyone, calm down. Let's not make this a big deal." She sighed, pulling Alexander's hand for him to stop acting like a little boy then glared at him. "Stop it, Noctua is a friend of mine." She explained, pushing him to sit back.

"Are you out of your mind, Felicia?! That bird can talk! That bird can fucking talk! We should burn him already! That is no bird! That is a demon in disguise! Hurry up and kill it!" He was so adamant to kill Noctua that the bird just squawks at him, flew towards his direction and started plucking his hair in which everyone gasped at Noctua's action.

"Noctua!" Both Felicia and Olivia yelled as Felicia immediately stood next to Alexander, pulling Noctua away from Alexander who was trying to catch him, groaning in pain as his sharp beak tried to bald him.

"Okay enough! Stop! Both of you, stop! It's not the time for us to argue about this!" Felicia exclaimed, glaring at the bird on her hand and at Alexander who was glaring at Noctua while Noctua did the same.

Boys.

"Alright, shit. I didn't want you to know about this but Noctua was able to speak because of me." She said, looking at Olivia who slowly approached them. "Olivia, can you please release the curtains and make sure that the room is secured?" She asked towards which Olivia then followed.

She didn't ask her to leave since it was time to reveal something that I'd quite shocked on their part. Olivia must have been so curious too as she has no idea how Noctua was able to speak and at the same time has no idea who she really is.

"It's perfectly secured now, My Lady. Do you want me to go outside and wait for you?" She asked politely, thinking that her presence might be a threat to them. It's a confidential confrontation after all and she's just a maid.

"No, stay here and listen carefully," Felicia instructed as her eyes then gazed at Alexander who was staring at her with curiosity and confusion piquing on his face, clearly wanting to know what she was going to confess.

"This might be shocking news to you but I beg you that whatever you heard right now from me, or what you see right now will only remain in this room. If any souls have come into learning about the information that I'm going to tell you, I will personally send you to the Goddess." She said as she took a deep breath.

"Whatever it is, I will tell no souls, Felicia. Trust your brother this time, no one will be able to know about it." He swore earnestly while looking at her with his face set on neutral yet his voice held assurance, securing her trust in him.