TVB - 02

AHILYA

In three steps, mere there steps and he won me?

He won me in a game of chess? Ahilya Rajadi was won over by this bull of a man? My pride was crushed, his cruel eyes rested me, and that smug smile that stretched across his face demanded to be slit open eye to eye.

The people and their chattering were shunned when he spoke the three words. Check and mate.

He pulled back on his seat in that wooden armchair, which seemed so tiny under his huge body, his one leg stacked on another, both hands resting on the arms, and face screaming that he showed me my Aukat.

I scoffed at the ridiculous beliefs this sinister idiotic bull has, he might be a king. But reaching me? He will have to crawl.

There is not enough Aukat in the world given to any Man to have me. If they must? They need to lie face down on my feet and beg me to have me.
That is how it works.

Joshil Rajadi, aka my stolid brainless father who offered his daughter as a wager for an alcohol factory, stared at the chessboard. This man has never lost a game in his life. And this ludicrous bull managed to break more then just the ego of Joshil Rajadi.

The black orbs of this malevolent man did not pass me, my father standing from the chair, next to me. He joined his hand, looking at that bull sitting on the chair.

"I respectfully ask you to take your leave Rajput Sahab," My father walked back on his words, apologetic, he did not meet the eyes of that ominous man.

"I will," He said standing up, his smirk that shows that how sinister and malignant and unpropitious he is, "Do you want to cry a tear or two on your father's shoulder goddess?" His words directed to me, with the obnoxious word he have named me.

"My daughter is not going anywhere raja sahab, it was a game. You won I lost." My father broke his promise, and clarified this man.

But, Joshil should know that isn't getting my forgiveness, for what he had committed. How could he trade me with his foe?

The bull met my father's gaze and stepped towards him, throwing the chess and the table on the floor. Women twitched at the sudden anger, but I glued on my place with my head held high, "You are taking your words back? Joshil Ji, Zaban na do, agar unhe pura karne ki himmat na ho," (Don't give words if you can't fulfil them.)

"Samajh lo, nahi hai himmat." Joshil said, and all the voices gapsed, staring at bull and his two men behind him, I was aware my father will never hand me over to another man, even if it comes on his life. (Belief I don't have)

The confidence I behold in my father's name, I was well aware this much.
"I am king Joshil Rajadi, I fight and win. And I won your daughter. I am not leaving without taking what I own." The bull spat on my father's face, old man quavering under the tall broad persona of that man.

Joshil rang his words out loud and all the man attacked the three helpless Rajput who came without any goons to support there back, a man standing behind my father on the other end attacked the bull with his knife, and he caught his hand twisting it on the other side until he started crying and begging to stop, he threw the attacker, until another one came on his left, with a blade to attack his side, the king just kicked him and left the one man to cry with his broken bone.

The bull met my eyes, a smile pulling on his lips, and while the other two, fought with half dozen men, and this bull fought with the other half alone.

He only had his eyes on me. When one of our man, attacked the bull on his knee, the king took his own knife and put it on his feet.

Soon the calm durga pooja, was a war zone, the massacre was the deadliest scene I have witnessed in my life. The three man of Rajput took half my town and  two dozen man, one of them not even looking at the people he was injuring.