TVR - 04

EKVARTHYA

“Please save me,”
The voice was under the tone of a deep plea, and the appeal in her eyes was turning the world blur for me, despite the form of tears in her.
My gaze shifted towards my arm where her nails were digging into my skin with the tight clutch holding onto me like I was the thread of life for her.

The entire body was partially drenched, and in the distance was the wail of her daughter, asking for her mother's presence.
When she turned her head towards the door the howl of her daughter was audible, I traced the marks on her throat.

And the darker side of her face was hidden, she suddenly realised and retrieved her hand from mine. The next moment she immediately stepped towards the bedroom door where t uh baby was.

My mind was stuck still on my arms, my hand. Looking at the bleed because of her nails in my skin. Standing here, with utter silence for the first five minutes, the cry of her daughter started to subdue.
Ethically, morally, and traditionally in every form my step inside the house would be wrong. Improper. Immoral.

But, not that looking and tracing someone else wife, was exactly a deed of a deity. I was a monster, called a monster. And when I am no deity but a devil.
What frames I am hemmed on?
Satan bears no rules, no sins.

I stepped inside the house completely, taking a few steps down, and I approached the bedroom door she was inside.

The old double door, half-open, broken with knock clinker. I pushed the door completely open, the clinker making a sound when the door hit the wall, and she was sitting on the cot bed with her daughter in her arms, instantly alerted.

A satanic possession inside of me, and I held my eyes on her, the look of relief I found earlier turned into terrified.
“Save you, from your husband?” I asked her, to clarify her intentions behind her words.

Those horrified eyes were relieved, she looked down at her daughter and then returned towards me, her hand running to cover her face but I raised my hand, “Don't.” I ordered,

I was going to save her, anyway. But her one request turned various doors open for my villain self. 

She watched her daughter for a long time, the unmissable gleam in them, when she watched her. The silence inside the room and only the soft whimpers of the baby in her arms were claimants.

“Yes,” She elucidated further, “He doesn't hurt her, but I question how long would he not!” She said, and the idea of hurting such a little soul made me furious.  
She looked at me with certification hidden behind hope. And I am going to break it.

I smirked and stepped inside the room, she didn't fumble a step back, while any woman even if being in a ballroom would run on the other side if I was present in meters of closeness with her.

“I would save you,” I spoke clarifying my words in clean and loud words, and when arrived closest to her, I extended my arm, to hold the newborn in my arm. She blinked with hesitation but she did hand me her daughter very carefully.

Her eyes were stuck on her daughter when the baby child, who should have cried by looking at me, rather started laughing, approaching to rub her hand on my beard. “If you marry me,” I said my bid.

~~~~

JINITYA

“If you marry me,” He said and I stared at his face, while he carefully watched Aayatee in his arms, laughing and rubbing her hand on his beard.
The words didn't slam me, clearly in the silence of the room and the loudness of the tension between us. I have misheard.