TVR - Bonus

THE UNMARRIED TIMELINE

EKVARTHYA

When my senses returned to reality, post my sleep, my eyes shot open immediately, a big smile on my face. Just thinking that when I step out of my room today, I will see my Jyoshna.

I sat up diffusing in bathroom, returning outside, the servant knocked on the door, coming inside kept down the tea, before disappearing outside.
"Where is Jinitya?" I asked the fearful servant, who shivered replying that she was walking around her daughter in the garden.

I thanked her, "Take the tea, and additional cup in the lawn house," I ordered before walking outside the door and escalating down the stair.
I found myself standing in the backlawn, where I saw her standing and holding Aayatee's hand, while Aayatee was standing.

Aayatee was standing, I re-established before I stepped towards them. Jyoshna trying to make her take step, in the green grass, barefoot.
I took my own shoes out before I stepped towards them

Her eyes looking up when I approached nearer, she left Aayatee's hand and she ended up falling on the ground.
Both of us alert,
"She started to stand in the morning today," Jinitya proudly said,

"She is just eight month," The pride in Jinitya's eyes wasn't to be missed.
I rubbed my hand on Aayatee's head.
This time I helped Aayatee stand up,
She kept knelting her knees, probably almost forgetting how to stand.

I didn't inflict her forcefully standing anymore and just picked her up in my arms, "Let her try?" Jinitya asked, my eyes drifting to her beautiful face.
She accepted it when I told her not to hide her face in the Mahal, and to live happily and freely.

Its just been a month since her husband died. We can't get married, nor can she be announced in the town as my wife. So for now, we collectively decided and morally decided that its only right for us to wait atleast an year.

I was so eager to marry, I asked Daharthya to find me a wife in a week, but my haste wasn't a condition of need, it was only for distraction to certain someone's light, which I couldn't forget.
Now that I have that Jyoshna with me. A year would be nothing.

"Not like this, join me to buy her a walker?" I offered her, there was sudden gleam in her eyes, her eyes drifted away from my orbs, and she shiftedly looked at Jasvanthya who just returned his wife from her house where he had left her.

"Jinitya?" I called, she started to take steps now, "He brought a crib and a walker for her, we still had it in the storeroom." She explained the sudden shift in her behaviour. My hand tightening on Aayatee.

I knew I didn't just kill Jinitya's husband. I killed Aayatee's father too.
And it often hits me. On times when I wonder would Aayatee see me differently when she finds out, I am killer of her father.

Jinitya stopped and turned, "Will you walk, and tell me about why the Jasvanthya's wife was not here?" Jinitya asked, she tried.
She didn't see the ordeal as forced proximity, she rather accepted, and ushered herself to try. She indulged herself.

I nodded, and stepped beside her, "Samaira was fiancé of Daharthya, but then Daharthya found Ahilya, and said he doesn't want the rajasthani floozy he wanted men hating gujrati dame, so he dropped Samaira on Jasvanthya's shoulder. Here's the twist now, Jasvanthya had started to love Samaira since the day he had seen her in one of Rathore parties! So did Samaira liked him from there,"

"That's a romantic relationship then, why the fight?" Jinitya asked turning to me, Aayatee's hand once again found the shinny button of my kurta, she definitely has a magpie syndrome.