TVB - EPILOGUE

AHILYA

Standing across the pillar, my hands crossed, my eyes travelled the length of Daharthya sitting on the arm plush throne, while one of the local farmers set on the little stool across from him, his level was made aware to be lower than Daharthya.

His huge bull-like body doesn't require another man's seat to notch down, because he can easily tower people, mostly with his height, but always with his personality.

He held the hand of my man and smirked before he promised him to take the entire financial responsibility  of six daughters of that man.

In marriage with him for almost two years, I have come across the knowledge of who he is.
Primarily, he is madness, secondary, scary. And tertiary he is mine.

The old man stood with his crane in his hand and started to walk away, he held both his hands when he witnessed me and disappeared behind the double door.

Daharthya on his feet, "Goddess? When are you planning to take your seat on the throne?" he asked me stepping towards me, he jerked his chin once and the servants turned on their feet, to step outside and gifted us solitude.

In two years, I haven't yet claimed my seat on his throne,
Not that I doubt myself, look at me, there is only no better flesh to keep next to him on that chair.

But something never felt right about accepting this throne. One that always questioned my integrity in my existence and my blood.

Ahilya Rajput was I now. And nothing questions me, as to how powerful I am. But, the right of interrogating me, I never bestowed others with? I had some simpleton inside me, who was against me on this stupid mere act.

He held me on the wall, his hands caught and pinned them above my head, his hard fingers wrapped around my wrist, the slight pain but my core was already feeling pleasure.
"Apne baiyl pe savari nahi karengi?" He asked me, his cruel scrutiny held me captive before it lingered on my lips.

Suddenly pulled back, he smirked before he stepped backwards and turning around went back to his throne.

Sitting down on his throne, he opened his legs wide, "If not next to me? You can always do by being onto me?" He asked me, opened his pants, and removed his full-grown erection outside.

He met my gaze, and dipped his chin, asking for me. Our vows, one that I gave him, I will never deny his need.

I stepped towards him, my hand crossed, "So my coronation will be on your hard cock?" I asked him, and he started laughing before a menacing grin pulled on.

"What queen will have a better crown than her head covered with my cum?" He asked me, and I climbed the two stairs that led me to his chairs, keeping both my hands on the arms, I leaned forward and held his gaze.

"That will be when my head ever bows enough for your dick to reach over the top of me. And I am Ahilya Rajput. No dick or his owner will ever be on top of my high head. Daharthya Rajput,"

He smirked before he started to move his cock, sleek with his juices just by being in my presence.
He should know my aura, gets him wet.

Well my hypocrisy is, it equally gets me. He started jerking, hard, the breath held the room, the eyes held the power, and that gaze gleamed in me. His action equally made me hungry for him just the way my presence did to him.
His grunting was ruling the room like he was ruling the power of Vardhgarh.

But he stopped midway through his session.

"Ride your bull, goddess?" he demanded, and I smirked, I have never caved, not in the life of two years so far.

Yet, I skid my fingers on my legs, above my skirt on my underwear's string, and towards the top, before I reached the waist and dropped it on the floor.

I stepped towards him and pushed my knees on either side of him, I sat on top of him, and he held my body tightly in his, I lowered my hips on his erection, and he rasped with his horny hungry voice while I let him tease my entrance. And in one long sweep, I filled myself with him, he groaned with the sensation but held himself back on the seat.

His arms snaked on my back while I started to raise my hips and drop on them before we both knew it, our rhythm held the room with our simultaneously wailing.

I raided his dick until he started to shift for coming. I held my hip high and took myself out of him completely, he met my eyes and was shocked.
"I was about to come, Ahilya?" he said, but I didn't listen and stood up from him. His erection throbbing for release.

I held his fingers and made him stand, he watched me with shock, but this was not what should astound him.  I held myself down on the royal throne, my legs crossed, my hand on the arms while he stood in front of me with a hard erection.

And our unspoken understanding got him. He held his dick, squeezing them in his hand, coated with my liquids. He started to move it back and forth and in a few long thrusting and whacking.

He came, his ribbons stretching in the air before some of its droplets graced my head. He spoke,
“I announce, Ahilya Daharthya Rajput, Queen of Vardhgarh,”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BONUS CHAPTER WILL COME AFTER THE END OF ALL 3 STORIES.