TVB - 06

AHILYA

My father's presence at the wedding was a declaration of war. One that he tried to prevent when he shunned me to be a mere prize of a betting game.

I am to despise this creature before me, who just spoke of me as a daughter.

I stared, my gaze hardened, staring down at Joshil Rajadi, who had his rifle pointed towards Daharthya Rajput.

Am I to be questioned, if it ever comes down to choosing between Joshil Rajadi and Daharthya Rajput? I will gladly smirk and opt for death for both.

"I am here for you, my daughter?" his words rang loud again, all the guests shoved from their seats onto their feet, and the knives of our men were pointed to every one of the throats.

He came with his army to rescue me, of course. It wouldn't take less when your opponent is Daharthya Rajput,
But mustn't I call the sperm owner of my existence foolish?

Daharthya Rajput took me away before his sight from his territory from my own home.
How can any victory be granted to Joshil Rajadi, in a territory of Daharthya's own?

My sight drifted to Daharthya, an alluring smirk pulled on his lips, his guests and men in his guests were ready to fight back if they must, but he raised his both hands in the air in a hug gesture, but I didn't miss the twitch of his fingers he gave to his brothers who looked at him with amuse on there faces.

Especially, the one I have known as Ekvarthya. Meanwhile, Jasvanthya gave a slow shake of the head.

"Oh, Joshil Rajadi, Ek invitation pe ham aaye, dusre pe aap? Mai isse dosti pakki samjhu?" A slow reveal, of Daharthya Rajput.

He invited my father, not that I doubted his lunacy.
"Waise toh aap ne kanya daan pehle hi kar diya hai, kanya daan nahi? Kanya haar chuke hai aap." he spat to my father.

With his arm spread wide walking towards my father who pointed his rifle with much more determination.

"I didn't lose, I just needed some time. When you saw my daughter at Kothari and came with the offer to have her, then I should have shot you. And when I said my daughter isn't to be given but to won. Not in my greatest nightmare I believed you would bet my daughter. You are not human, Daharthya Rajput."

"Jab aapke paas khone ke liye bohot kuch ho na? Toh baazi nahi lagaya karte." He replied.

My head stuck at Daharthya,
Half truth, this man came to the room to spit half-truth and make sure I walked down that aisle. The cunning bastard, who didn't take me for the prize because I spoke the wrong words.

But,
Because his manly-ness was dependent on a powerplay with my father.
A liar. A cheater. A player.

My eyes rested on his back, while he reached my father and reached for his rifle, and caught its end in a grip, my father's shoulder faltered with the pressure of a bull.

Fumbling backwards, my father tried to free his rifle and the next blink before my eyes were shut just once, and a loud sound rang in the air. The trigger was pulled, but the bullet reached no one.

It passed Daharthya's shoulder and behind somewhere on the wall of his Mahal.

My breath didn't hitch, but audible gasps of women were sung out loud.
"Hand me the rifle, when I am asking nicely, Joshil. Agli goli ka bharosa nahi, tumhe bhi lag sakti hai,"
He threatened my father, disgust with admiration.
I had the most lethal feeling in the world for this man before me. A shot ran beside him, and he was unhitched like me.
But his sick play was disgusting for I am left to question.