Chapter 16, Blazed

Chapter 16, Blazed

-TIME SKIP: A week and a half.-

(Friday, 2:31 pm) Troy was sitting on the couch, reading a book that he had stolen from Lyrics room. He smiled mischievously as he flipped to the next page. "Shit, Lyric...I didn't know you were into these cheesy romance novels" Troy called teasingly. Lyric calling back from the shower "Go to the page I marked!"
Troy raised an eyebrow and he gently grabbed the marker, flipping the page open to page 138. He began reading it and his eyes began to widen, his mouth dropped open "You dirty, dirty girl, Lyric" Troy said in disbelief..hearing an innocent giggle erupt from her. "On the counter of all places?" He questioned, staring down at the page as he continued to read..
"Everything is better on the counter." Lyric confirmed and snickered under her breath as she stepped out of the shower, wrapping her towel around her body. She walked over to the bathroom counter and she paused out of confusion when she realized that only her bra and underwear were there, realization sunk in and her face fell. "Troy! Did you steal my clothes!" Lyric called to him with an irritated tone, picking up a clean hand towel and drying her hair. Troy looking over at her shirt and sweatpants that was sitting beside him on the couch. He smiled innocently to himself and kept reading. "Uh, No!" Troy called back. "This is some dirty dirty.." He began, pausing to think. "Just dirtiness! Nah..Im kidding, I think I'm turned on." Troy called half jokingly.
Lyric scoffed with a smile fighting its way out, she rolled her eyes as she quickly put her underwear and bra on. She'd re-wrap the towel around her body and walked out into the living room, staring him down. "Where are they at?" Lyric asked and set her hand on her hip.

He chuckled and then cleared his throat, gently tossing the book aside as he smiled innocently "I have no idea what you mean" Troy discarded her words completely as he checked her out.
Lyric looked around for them and scoffed when her eyes met them lazily hidden under a throw pillow. She walked over to the couch where they were at, grabbing her clothes. "Did you have to put your towel back on? It's no different then seeing you in a bikini, which I have" Troy stated and crossed his arms.
"Oh really?" Lyric replied in a flat tone..Troy smiling innocently "Really." Troy said with confidence..Lyric shrugging her shoulders
"Mm..Fine then" Lyric said as she dropped her towel. Troys mind went empty as he stared at her, watching her get dressed. Lyric looked over at him, pulling her sweatpants on over her underwear and sliding her shirt over her head. "Oh wow, I'm being visually assaulted" Lyric stated jokingly. Troy cleared his throat and looked up to meet her eyes "It's not assault. Im not touching, Just admiring." Troy said ever so innocently as he tilted his head subtly. "Hence the 'visual' jackass" Lyric said with a chuckle.
Troy shrugged his shoulders at her and she shook her head at him, plopping down beside him she looked at the book and then him again. "You wanna read that to me?" Lyric asked, giving him a small smile..Troy looked at her and nodded with a smile on his face as well.
"Oh hell yeah I do" Troy said as he picked up the book and cleared his throat before beginning to read it to her "He pinned her wrists down onto the counter, Pressing his lips against her neck as he thru-" Troy read in a narrating tone, Lyric interrupted by her snickering, She covered her mouth as she tried to hold her laughs in.

Troy stopped reading and slowly looked over at her "What's so funny" He asked, giving her a look. Lyric clearing her throat and smiling up at him innocently "Oh nothing..please, continue" Lyric said as she set her chin on his shoulder and looked down at the book again.
Troy narrowed his eyes at her and then turned his attention back to the book, clearing his throat "Anyways, As he thrusted deeper into-"

   Time skip: 2 hours, 4:17 pm

Lyric woke up, letting out a soft mumble as she stretched. She opened her eyes to realize she had fallen asleep..on him. How in the hell did I fall asleep? Lyric reluctantly looked up at Troy, he was passed out too..She looked around for her phone and picked it up, it was almost 4:20 in the afternoon. Lyric would lift her head off his chest and looked at him, patting his chest briefly "Hey narrator, wake up. It's 4 in the afternoon" Lyric woke him up as she tried to stretch..hardly being able to. "Hey-" She briefly paused to slap his chest which jolted him awake "Fucker, wake up, and loosen the grip." Lyric demanded, letting out a chuckle. Troy smiled, unwrapping his arms from around her. "Mm.." Troy mumbled, stretching. "Why are we always falling asleep?" He asked sleepily with a raspy chuckle..Lyric pressed her lips into a thin line and looked at him, thinking to herself.