Chapter 24, 3 months later

Troy and lyric were cuddled up in their bed..she was curled up in his arms, her head against his chest. Lyric snored gently against his chest, Troy wrapping his arms tighter around her waist. The baby monitor light clicked on when it picked up sound. A soft cry was heard but it was too soft to wake them up. She then started screaming and crying which snapped Lyric and Troy both out of their sleep instantly. Lyric groaned and pushed herself up into a sitting position. "That kid sure has a set of lungs.." Troy uttered tiredly as he sat up as well. "I got her last time" Lyric stated and Troy huffed. They played rock paper scissors..they both got rock so they played again, Lyric getting scissors and Troy playing rock again. "Shit!" Lyric said in disbelief and threw the blanket off of herself and onto Troy as she got up, rushing out of the room. "Love you" Troy called as he laid back down..Lyric rolling her eyes. She made her way across the hall and pushed the door open to find Taylor sitting in the rocking chair with Scarlett..who was barely crying anymore. She stared in silence for a moment, sighing softly "I'm sorry she woke you up..want me to take her?" Lyric offered as she went to walk over. "No, it's okay..I was already up. You can go back to sleep..or sleep with your man" Taylor said, wiggling her eyebrows.  Lyric stopped in her tracks, glaring at her for a moment in hesitation. "Okay..first, are you sure? It's not your responsibility and Taylor.." Lyric said with a chuckle..Taylor shrugging her shoulders. "What? I know it's hard to find time for yourselves with a baby around, That's what I'm here for. I have insomnia..She wakes up a lot through the night. It's perfect. That's why we're best friends..isn't that right scar?" Taylor asked as she looked down at Scarlett who stared up at her, gently brushing her fingertips over Scarlett's stomach which earned a small laugh out of her, making Taylor smile. "See? We're all good. Go on, Go seduce Troy" Taylor reassured her. "Oh jesus...please stop speaking like that, you're 14. But okay, if you say you're okay ill trust that. Please try to get her to sleep sometime soon though..I don't want her asleep all morning" Lyric pleaded.  "Will do." Taylor said, winking at her. Lyric shook her head and pretended to ignore the fact her teenaged sister just told her to go have sex with her boyfriend. Lyric exited the room, gently shutting the door behind her and quickly sauntering back across the hallway to Her and Troys Bedroom. She shut and locked their door, calmly walking to their bed and crawling back into it. Lyric crawled up beside Troy and placed a soft kiss on his neck, placing another on his jawline and then moving back down. Troy smiling with his eyes still closed. "Are you trying to seduce me, Sterling?" Troy mumbled tiredly, Lyric smiling against his neck. "I am, Harvin" Lyric whispered back, placing another kiss on his neck. "Mm..What about Scarlett?" Troy asked softly. "Taylor had her content by the time I got in there..she said she can entertain her..while I entertain you" Lyric whispered. Troy turned onto his back to look at her, analyzing her for a moment before a grin spread across his face, "I like the way that sounds" He murmured and kissed her..Lyric instantly kissing him back.  Troy slowly made his way onto her, gently pushing her onto her and sliding his fingers under her shirt, working her tank top up and over her head. Lyric unbuttoned his sweatpants and managed to get them down, "I miss this" Troy whispered in between kisses. Lyric nodded softly in agreement and his head fell down, kissing her neck as he pulled her underwear down.