Chapter 20, A new chapter

(3 days later) Lyric was standing at the stove in one of Troys shirts and a pair of black bikini underwear. She had just gotten out of the shower and was making breakfast for the kids, she had left asleep Troy behind in her bed because he looked so gorgeous she couldn't bare to wake him. She heard footsteps start to approach behind her, shifting her weight onto her other leg which made her hips move from side to side. He came up behind her, snaking his hands around her waist and pressing his face into her neck, immediately kissing it. Lyric laughed and tilted her head to give him more access..a smile on her face. "Good morning" Lyric said, flipping a piece of bacon. "Good morning" He grumbled into her neck, his hand sliding up her waist onto her breast as he pulled her back into him. She grabbed his hands and pulled them off of her "The kids are going to be up soon" Lyric murmured, hiding a smile. "Keyword soon. We have an opening" Troy murmured as he set his head on her shoulder, wrapping his arms around her waist as he watched her finish cooking, "Very small opening." She stated, "Still an opening" He argued, Lyric laughed "Jesus I should've never had sex with you, you're fiending now" Lyric said through a chuckle.. "What can I say..I just love having sex with you" Troy whispered into her ear..placing another kiss just under it. She rolled her eyes playfully as she turned off the burner, setting the pan of bacon aside. "You look so good in my shirt" Troy whispered into her neck, his hands roaming her body again, Lyric hid her smile, pretending that the way he was touching her and speaking to her wasn't affecting her "I'm going to go put some pants on before the kids wake up" Lyric said, wiping her hands off on a paper towel just in case she had grease on her hands. Troy groaned in defeat, releasing her "Okay" He uttered, reaching for a piece of bacon. She swatted his hand which made him immediately pull back, staring at her in shock "Ow!" He exclaimed quietly. "Bacon is for the kids" Lyric warned him while throwing away the paper towel..He scoffed "So I can't make love to you or eat any bacon? This is blasphemy." Troy said in disbelief, crossing his arms and leaning back against the counter. Lyric smiled and shot him a playful look, roaming off towards her room. Troy watched her walk away and then took a glance at the pan, then the door again. He leaned off of the counter to reach over to the pan, Lyric interrupting "No bacon!" Lyric called. Troy immediately rested back against the counter again, huffing.

***

"I love you, have a great day at school" Lyric whispered to Ella as she bent down, Ella kissing her cheek, then Lyric giving her a kiss on the forehead, "Here is your lunch, and here is yours." She said, handing them each a lunch bag. "Crusts cut off?" Ella inquired, inspecting the lunch bag..Lyric looked offended by the audacity to even ask that "Of course, I'm not a monster" Lyric stated, making Ella smile. "Thank you Ms lyric!" Gabriel said with a smile on his face, pressing a quick kiss into her cheek as well before running off to the bus..Lyrics eyes widened and she laughed, motioning Ella to follow. "Love you mom!" Ella called while running after him. Lyric leaned against the door frame and watched them get on the bus, they sat down in their seats. Ella giving her a wave out the window as the bus began to stroll along, She smiled, waving back as she watched them drive away. Lyric let out a sigh and took a step back into the house, she shut the door, turning around to see Troy standing there, leaned against the wall with his arms folded over his chest and his leg crossed over the other at the ankle. Lyric swallowed the lump in her throat..Troy flashing her a grin before leaning off the wall and heading towards her. She pointed her finger at him, taking a step back "No" She said through a chuckle..Troy smiling wider. She laughed and tried to dodge him, Troy swiping her up quite easily and lifting her up off of her feet, tossing her over his shoulder. Lyric squealed while Troy fixed his hold on her, turning around and carrying her towards her room. Lyric had been struggling the whole walk to her bedroom but just gave up, giggling as Troy tossed her onto her bed. Troy stripped his shirt off and then climbed in after her and Lyric bit her lip and smiled..He hooked his fingers into the waistband of her sweatpants and worked them down, tossing them aside. Troy kissed her ankle as he climbed up, Lyric watching him the entire time..he kissed her shin, and then her knee, and then the inside of her thigh..softly kissing over her underwear and looking up at her. She set her head back and let out a longing sigh, He watched the way her body reacted to him with just a simple kiss, "Can I?" He breathed, Lyric exhaled and sat up on her elbows, looking down at him. Holding eye contact with him she nodded softly, lifting her hips for Troy as he reached for her underwear.