Introduction

This University AU is a Sope AU from enemies to lovers and slow burn. A really dramatic story, with angst and finally a really happy ending.

In this story it's mentioned some delicate themes that may be complicated or uncomfortable for some, but despite the dark and sad subjects everything is solved and it has a happy ending.

In this story the main character has a verbal disability, one of the characters is mute, and he can't communicate with the people without using a notebook to write whatever it is that he wants to say.

It is also mentioned some triggering issues, like bullying, discrimination, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, severe trauma, Post-traumatic stress disorder, children abuse, violence, physical abuse, verbal abuse, mental abuse, Psychological trauma, Selective mutism, Self load, scars, self harming, self hatred and more.

It is also mentioned public humiliation, alcohol consumption, a specific scene where a secondary character tries to sexually abuse someone, having drugged him for that purpose. There is mention of economic struggles, bad alimentary habits, poor health due to lack of money and stress, and also sad memories.

All this are mostly mentioned in the past, and are important for the story, so if any of these topics is triggering or uncomfortable for you, feel free to skip this one, it might not be for you. Feel free to check my other stories in case you find something that you could enjoy.

But if you are ready to read it, don't worry, although this story seems to be probably a little dark and has angst, I promise this is totally an enemy to lovers, slow burn story where characters are going to finally fall in love and heal from past traumas, and wounds. I guarantee a happy ending.

Also I want to thanks once again, the awesome artist to whom I commissioned all of my covers, this one ended up so wonderful and beautiful I'm loving it!! Thanks to, @night_wolf_dz (Instagram) please follow her to see more of her incredible works, and also don't doubt asking her for commissions in case you are interested, please go give her love. ✨🌞💜