Chapter 6: Second encounter. Disagreement.

✨✨✨
Chapter 6: Second encounter. Disagreement.
✨✨✨

The next day it was Wednesday, that day Yoongi will have to see Hoseok for the first hour, he felt really disheartened, he had avoided him all week, and also Hoseok did the same, they haven't talked about the project, the assignments, their team name, their ideas, nothing at all.

Yoongi walked feeling his legs weighed  double on that particularly day, he went all the way to his classroom, he had taken a shower before going there and make sure all his clothes were recently washed and smelled good, he also had make sure to eat, he had ate some noodles and coffee, clearly that morning he wasn't hungry at all, Hoseok had that effect on him, he would lost his appetite thinking of him, and suddenly earth would turned into a cold and dark place.

He walked feeling heavy at heart, and also feeling  how heavy his breakfast felt inside his belly, he felt full and already his stomach was hurting, it never had happened before, but now even thinking of Hoseok would cause him a headache, or a stomach ache. Generally he was stronger, but now he had discovered that he feared that classroom the most,  his nerves already twisting his insides and making his heart pound anxious on his chest.

He had dressed with black pants, black sweatshirt, and a black beanie, all in black, and he was wearing his face mask covering his nose and mouth. He really had wanted to go through school unseen. He was so tired he wanted to at least avoid the rest of his classmates' eyes.

He arrived early, no one was there yet, he breathed at ease, at least he wouldn't need to cross all the classroom to arrive at his chair, he felt so nervous and angry about having to talk directly with the asshole who had ruined his life,  that he felt even sad and he wanted to cry because of him.

He had left his guitar at the music department with one of his favorite teachers, and he just carried a small backpack with the essentials. His hair was all inside the beanie, so this time no one could spot his mint hair.

He felt sick already, he wanted to return back home and sleep, or even go to work, but life was cruel, the day didn't  had started yet and he was already feeling miserable, he curled on his desk, crossing his arms on the desk, he lowered his head on top of his arms, and hiding his face he closed his eyes but he wasn't sleeping, the adrenaline was running through his system so as the caffeine he drank that morning.

He tried to breathe, meanwhile Hoseok was walking to his class, the same dude who also had tried to avoid Yoongi last week, and whose life had become better as he had new advocates supporting him and his case. He in reality didn't care for that fake people that felt sorry for him, he hated being seen that way, he prefer if people would stopped being so fake, or calling him "disabled guy" the "guy with special needs" or even the "mute guy" but altogether he didn't cared about it.

But boy, was he enjoying the small fame he now had? Yes he definitely was, it made  him feel he triumphed  over his enemy. Was he enjoying all the rumors that went by about his enemy? Yes he indeed pretty much was, it was what he thought the mint haired guy deserved.

He sometimes felt guilty, but other times he believed firmly in the image and the person he thought or more like had decided that Yoongi was,  an arrogant, bad student, rude, violent, alcoholic, stinky dude.

Hoseok that day felt annoyed, he now hated Wednesdays and to have a class with his enemy, and even more because now he would have to team up with him. He arrived punctually as always, he was wearing his best and most expensive clothes, his expensive watch, and he smelled great as always, vanilla and cinnamon.

He placed his fake face and smile on his face, he became a sweetness and cuteness personification, and trying to resist the day, he went inside the classroom, there were already four classmates, three asleep and the other one doing homework.