Chapter 10: unheard voice. Lie.

WARNING: Mention of alcoholic beverages, a small fight scene, a kick and sick and hurt Yoongi.

✨✨✨
Chapter 10: unheard voice. Lie.
✨✨✨

Finally it had been Wednesday, and opposite to what everyone, including the teacher, had been expecting, about Hoseok and Yoongi, they didn't fought at all, the rest of the lesson Yoongi and Hoseok remained calm working pacifically on their project or the class activities, they didn't bickered at all, not even bother the teacher.

Everyone was so surprised, it had become their weekly amusement, well not for the teacher who had to suffer scolding Yoongi and for the first time ever he felt free to let them work without any scolding.

For the first day ever Yoongi  felt free from Hoseok's annoying personality, and annoying ass. He felt more at ease. And for the first time, he didn't have to go to hide with the nurse Seol complaining from a stupid stress headache or stomach pain.

The week went by the same, people still stare weirdly at Yoongi, and still they didn't want to talk to him, or sit near him. But at least the rumors had stopped. He didn't know, but the nurse Seol had talked to the teachers about the matter, arguing one student (she didn't say the name or the rumor) had been hurt by these malicious rumors, causing his mental health and physical health to deteriorate.

The principal and  teachers gave a talk in each classroom about malicious rumors, and to stop them or the student who was found guilty of commenting on any malicious rumor would be suspended and punished.

Everyone knew who it was about, Yoongi knew too, but he didn't know who had asked them to stop, but still he felt grateful.

He thought his bad luck week had ended, but he was so wrong. If he had now begun to trust Hoseok slightly and see him as any other student, he had been mistaken all along, and in one night his trust was gone, as well as his good mood.

On Friday night he was still at the bar, he had finished his half time shift bartending and now he was with his best friends, and band mates. They were drinking some beer and preparing to give a show. The owner of the place had already raised their payment, so they would earn double, and if they worked till late, it would triple, so Yoongi had been really excited, and had been making them rehearse.

They had begun with their show, and remained playing their music until it had been pretty late, as it was a Friday the bar ambience  and the people were hyped, the ambience was good. Even they had felt energized by all the screams, cheering and shouting.

Finally at three they had stopped playing, the bar and dancing floor was still full of people. But Namjoon, Seokjin and Jungkook had already said goodbye to Yoongi they were tired and wanted to get to their home.

Yoongi had said he would stay, he had his wallet full of money, triple the usual payment, and also they paid him his bartending week, so he had a lot of money and for the first time he felt happy and at ease with his financial troubles.

He asked for one beer, it then turned into three and without knowing he had begun to drink whiskey, he had two glasses, the owner of the place had seen potential in him so he had invited the drinks, otherwise Yoongi would have  stopped at the second beer.

He didn't remembered the last time he had been drunk, as lately he didn't even had money for alcohol, but now he felt completely drunk and happy. He went to the bathroom, he needed to pee after drinking so much, he had been doing his business and then went to wash his hands. He was looking at himself in the mirror when suddenly a door of a stall opened behind.

Two men came from the small bathroom stall, one was short, kind of cute, angel baby face, but really handsome, the other one, to Yoongi's horror, was Hoseok.