Chapter 16: Knight in shiny armor. Bodyguard.

Warning: Bullying incident, harassment incident mentioned, nightmares, trauma, anxiety and depression.

✨✨✨
Chapter 16: Knight in shiny armor. Bodyguard. 
✨✨✨

After what had happened Hoseok remained really disturbed, he was really scared, and he would dream at night with the harasser who had tried to touch him against his will. He had constant nightmares and would wake up sweating and in distress, screaming. Finally his voice would come, but he knew it hadn't when he needed to scream for help.

In his dream, Yoongi also came to rescue him, but he really touched him when Hoseok had asked to be touched, and Hoseok touched him as well, and they felt good together, they kissed and hugged, he woke up from those dreams feeling stupid. He had fallen for Yoongi, but deep down he knew that probably Yoongi wasn't interested and that he had helped him because he was a good person or he pitied him as the rest of people.

The next Monday he acted as normal, but he remained scared. He had asked Jimin to buy him a new notebook but he missed the old one. The new one was pink, and his last notebook had been green, also he had a new blue marker, but he didn't liked it.

On Sunday Yoongi had gone to retrieve his motorcycle and guitar, to thank his boss, and promise to help out with extra time. That Sunday he reflected on many things, but he got to the conclusion that it was just an illusion. The things  he felt for Hoseok were complicated, he knew Hoseok wouldn't be with someone as poor, as bad looking and rude as him ever. 

He decided to be his friend, at least he was excited about having a new "cute little friend". He even had kept what Hoseok had written in his notebook and as he was scared someone would read it, because it was Hoseok's life story, and was really intimate and private, about his childhood and scars and more, he decided to leave that notebook at his apartment. He went to buy a new one. He had found a notebook that looked really pretty and it reminded him of Hoseok.

It was green and had a small squirrel that looked pretty much like Hoseok, it was a white squirrel in the snow. He bought it for Hoseok, it was little and easy so carry around, he also had bought some green markers, and a small  bag, it was a frog bag, he knew it wasn't from any expensive famous brand, but he felt it was cute enough for Hoseok, he felt stupid after spending so much.

He returned excited, he wanted so bad for Wednesday to arrive, just to remember his situation haven't change in the slightly, and that people still hated him, he felt again nerves, and anxiety gripping his guts, he felt tired and weak already and he again dreaded school, again his motivation and happiness had banished as ashes  flying out the window.

The rest of the Sunday, he went deep into one of his sad quiet moods, his friends had called him to play their music together, he didn't answer, he just arrived at night. He wasn't that talkative so his band mates had to ask someone else, finally the boss had told them how "Heroic" Yoongi had been saving the white haired guy.

All Sunday night his friends pestered him until he had told them everything that had happened, excluding certain embarrassing things for Hoseok, but he had told them he was interested in him.

"Forget him, he is no good for you, he has already made your life at uni miserable, and he is also a prince, you are more like a frog in this big pond Hyung, while he lives in the palace, don't fool yourself with that rich boy. " Namjoon said. "Go look for a cute frog from around."

Yoongi felt worse. He was sad already he didn't need to be told he was an ugly toad in a pond, he already knew it.

"He can't be your sugar daddy because he is young, way younger, he is 21 you are 25, it would never work. And also he doesn't talk, that would be boring." Seokjin had said too.