Chapter 21: Justice arrival. Suspect.

Warnings: Mention of the harasser, sexual harassing talk, mention of the almost r*pe incident, violence, a fight, beating and hitting involved, panic attack and fear.

✨✨✨
Chapter 21: Justice arrival. Suspect.
✨✨✨

Yoongi had brought an extra helmet, and told Hoseok to hug him strong enough so he wouldn't fall. Hoseok did it, he surrounded Yoongi's body with his arms, he rested his head on his back, and Yoongi drove all the way to the bar. Feeling Hoseok's warm body tightly close behind him.

Hoseok felt how warm Yoongi felt, he kept hugging him with such affection, Yoongi felt it too, Hoseok was really enjoying hugging him. Yoongi was happy but also slightly concerned for Hoseok. He didn't knew if Hoseok was going to be fine once they get to the bar where he almost got r*ped.

When they arrived, Yoongi took Hoseok to meet his friends, they already knew about Hoseok, and they now understood why his friend Yoongi was so in love with Hoseok. He was really handsome, his clothes were awesome, he looked cute, innocent and like a good boy, he had money, and even if he couldn't talk, he was charismatic somehow. They ended up talking a lot, the show was going to start at 10:00 so they still got time.

Seokjin was concerned for him as the older amongst them he wanted to make sure Hoseok was comfortable. "Hoseokie, Yoongi told me you were sick, he told me you threw up before. Are you really feeling better?" He asked.

Yoongi had flushed, he elbowed his older friend. "Hyung, you didn't need to tell him you knew! I told you that as a secret. Sorry Hoseok, I swear I was just explaining to my band mates why we haven't arrived." Yoongi said fearing Hoseok was feeling embarrassed about it. But when he was about to turn to look at the younger guy, he felt Hoseok's hands gripping his arms, but this time strongly, like trying to hurt him, or at least he felt it that way, his arms were numb and losing sensation from how strong Hoseok was gripping him, Hoseok's nails going deeper in Yoongi's skin.

Yoongi turned and saw Hoseok had gone livid and rigid, his face had lost all color, his breath was fast, and his eyes turned glassy, all the group of friends had noticed it, Namjoon had been the first, he was looking at Hoseok when he saw his eyes turned violently to a spot behind them and then he saw Hoseok's body convulsed before grabbing Yoongi, his mouth was open but he couldn't speak.

Namjoon spotted first what Hoseok had been looking at, a man, really tall and bulky, lustful demented eyes, disgusting huge grin, and was walking around towards Hoseok and them. Namjoon knew about the incident from Yoongi and it was on the news, a 1.88 meters tall man, deranged was on the look for having tried to seduce, drug, and rape his victims on the bars and nightclubs around that area, he apparently hadn't been captured yet.

Namjoon grabbed Hoseok before Yoongi could react. He placed Hoseok on Yoongi's arms, Yoongi had hugged Hoseok's body knowing something was wrong, he pulled Hoseok's body closer to him, he hugged him tightly against his chest. Hoseok hugged him, and was fainting.

Jungkook had gone to look for water, and Seokjin was fanning Hoseok with his hand as Hoseok was losing consciousness. He was barely aware, he felt his heart beating fast, he felt the air had stopped, and he felt faint, he was so dizzy and the bar and nightclub neon lights were blurring. His ears were ringing and he was panicked; he just could think of the man he had seen.

Namjoon went to confront him, but the man didn't stop walking. So Namjoon stopped him. "Stop, are you the idiot who hurt my best mate Hoseok? He asked me a favor you see, he told me that if we ever met, I should give you his greetings." Namjoon told him in a menacing tone. His dragon eyes were shining furiously. His chin, lips and neck tight, the veins pulsing through his neck could be seen. And even though he wasn't as tall as the man, he was bulkier and more intimidating.