Chapter 20: Bad memories. Fail date.

Warnings: Anxiety attack, vomiting episode caused by hyperventilating, fear, anxiety, nerves, and mention about the harasser of the past episodes, and also about the almost r*ap* incident.

✨✨✨
Chapter 20: Bad memories. Fail date. 
✨✨✨

Hoseok looked down and read Yoongi's nickname on the screen, he felt a little sad and disappointed looking at the hour. He didn't know if he should pick it up or not, as he felt that Yoongi clearly had forgotten to call him early.

It was also a video call, not a normal call, and Hoseok didn't feel ready for it. He was in pajamas, hair tangled, sweaty from his nightmare, and inside his bed. At the last second he picked it up. 

He saw Yoongi on the screen, he was dressed in leather, he looked tired, and was sweaty, he was wearing dark makeup, and he was inside a strange place, storage  or  an office.

Yoongi saw Hoseok in pajamas, inside his bed, hair ruffled and face a little red and sweaty so he got worried, he thought probably Hoseok wasn't feeling well.

"Hobi? Hey sorry, I'm really sorry, I was supposed to have my rest at 8:00, but boss didn't let me go as the other guy had an accident, he cut himself with a broken bottle, he had to go to hospital, so I had to serve drinks in his place until now, I told boss I needed to go to the bathroom, and I hide on the office, no one comes here." Yoongi apologized, and suddenly Hoseok understood everything and felt excited again, he understood Yoongi didn't forget about him, he was just trapped with work. "But what's wrong Hobi? Is the froggy King feeling unwell? You look tired and slightly flushed, you are sweating a lot, is that why you went to bed early?" He was concerned for the younger guy. "You don't look well."

Hoseok denied with his head, he saw how concerned had turned Yoongi's face, and he felt special again. He could see himself on the screen, clearly the camera was killing his good looks. He really looked strange. He picked his notebook from his night desk and wrote something. He then placed  it on the camera so Yoongi could read it.

[I fall asleep, my bedtime is usually at 8:30. So I fell asleep while waiting, and I was ready for bed at 7. And I had a nightmare, a memory actually. It was scary. I am sweating like crazy, my heart is still beating fast, and I'm flushed because of it, but it was just a bad dream. Don't worry, it will pass, I suffer from recurrent nightmares. But nevermind that now.  What was it that you wanted to tell me, Hyung?😲]

Yoongi read the note, even though it was a little blurry as Hoseok didn't have that many lights on in his bedroom. His heart calmed when he read that his friend wasn't unwell.

"Oh I see! I'm sorry you should have told me that was your bedtime. I'm really sorry. About the dreams, if you have nightmares and you are afraid to sleep, call me, probably I'll be still working, some days I work until 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning, so I can pick up, and tell you a story so you can fall back asleep." Yoongi said blushing.

"The thing I wanted to ask was, well as you know I play music with my band on weekends, at the bar you already know, so I was wondering if you would want to have a date with me, well not like a date, I meant you know, like a date but like a guys night out, so you could meet my friends, we can have some drinks, and I would like you to hear us playing our music. What do you say? Tomorrow we are going to have a long show. We are supposed to have a small event for our fans that have known us since we first began doing music some years ago, so I wanted to ask you." Yoongi asked nervously.

Hoseok suddenly covered his mouth, he gasped, and he turned red. He was really excited, Yoongi was "asking him out on a date" so he felt really excited he couldn't believe it was happening. So he said yes, he nodded fervently. He had been dying to hear him play his guitar. He also was dying to know more about Yoongi.