Chapter -2

Abhimaan's POV

Abhi it's time , are you ready ? Maa asked me . Yes maa I am ready . I am getting married today . If you are wondering if it's a love marriage , then you are highly wrong because it isn't . It's a typical arranged marriage . My mother has been pestering me to get married now for a long time and this time I finally gave in . I mean yes I wanted to get married but not right now but after I had a talk with dad ,i finally gave in after he made me understand that I was at the right age to settle in life ,so I asked maa ,to choose whoever she liked. Maa was the happiest that I had finally agreed to get settled according to her .
Talking about my fiance, whether I like her or not , so I don't know if I like her or not but yes with the two times that I had met and talked with her ,first on the day we went to her house for the first time and second on our engagement , I can say that , yes I was ok with this marriage , But I don't know  if I ll love her or not because I belive love is a big word , you can not just love someone by meeting few times only , you got to know each others habits, favourite and many more things , so yes loving her is far .

With that I went downstairs as it was time for the baraat to go . Maa did my aarti and we performed all the rituals before moving forward with all the band baaja to get my supposedwife.

 Maa did my aarti and we performed all the rituals before moving forward with all the band baaja to get my supposedwife

After reaching the venue milni's were performed. But Mr.and Mrs. Garg seemed tensed and asked my parents to come with them as they wanted to talk about something .

Time passed but my parents didn't return so I went where my parents were.

My Dad came towards me and told me that Riya had eloped because apparently she was in love with someone else and had said yes to this alliance because they both had a fight. I became angry at the fact that if she didn't wanted to get married then why did she fucking had to say yes to this alliance just because she had a fucking fight with her boyfriend .
She had jeopardized our family's reputation , Mittal's name by just saying a fucking yes to this alliance because of a fucking idiotic fight .

Do you guys have any idea what your daughter has done today , just because of her this act what are we gonna answer all those people out there ,dad asked Mr Garg.

Do you have any answers to the question my dad asked, I asked them .

We are really very ashamed of what our daughter has done and we don't have answers to your questions but we have found a solution,said Mr.Garg's younger brother Manish Garg as Mr.Garg wasn't really looking in a state to answer anything .

What Solution are you talking about,
Bhaisaab ,Asked Maa.

We have asked my Daughter Aaruhi to marry your son, said Mr.Manish Garg

Have you guys lost it , is it some kind of game that you are gonna replace one with the another said my dad angrily.

Look Bhaisaab , at this stage we don't really have any other option as both our families reputation is at stake , people out there are waiting for a marriage to happen , if that won't happen then both of the families reputation will go down ,said Mrs.Garg .

I looked at my Dad , he was thinking something ,as if contemplating their words , I really hope dad doesn't agree to all this .

Has your daughter agreed , asked Dad to Mr.Manish Garg .

This is was the Chapter 2 guys

This is was the Chapter 2 guys .
Hope you like it
So do what do you guys think what will Mr . Manish's ans .
Don't forget to
Like
Share
Comment