Chapter -29

Third person's POV

What happened to you . Why are you looking like a dead person and what up with all these books . When did you start studying without any exams on head . Muskaan asked aaruhi seeing her looking like a dead person since morning and cram through all the books of the semester.

Husband happened. She grimaced.

Huh . Muskan gave her a confused expression. Eludicate .

Muskaaannnnn , she cried .
Mujhe pati nhi teacher Mila hai , wo bhi khadoos wala . ( I haven't got a husband but teacher that too a strict one ) .

What are you even saying . I am not able to understand aaru. Tell me everything. Muskan asked confused.
Aaruhi told her everything about how her husband turned out to be strict teacher. Muskan laughed hearing her.

Don't laugh . Aaruhi reprimanded but it went deaf to muskan's ears.

I am not gonna talk to you , I am going .she threatened .

Ok ok sorry , I won't laugh . But seriously aaru, Its fun to see you like this . I mean , the ever so intelligent aaruhi Garg , who doesnt study a night before exam is here cramming everything just because she doesn't want to come out a dumb in front of her husband.

How do you know that , she asked timidly .

Muskaan shook her head with a knowing smile. You really think I won't know that why you are cramming all this . When you can simply choose to not care about the test and do nothing there. Aaruhi pouted hearing her.

Mujhse pdhai nhi hori hai . She again cried . ( I am not able to study)

Ok , then let's go roam arround for a bit . Muskaan suggested .

Shutup . You just go from here , you are wasting my time .let me study. Aaruhi ordered before getting lost in the process of cramming .

Muskaan chuckled . Ok you concentrate, I am going , I am gonna come in a while. Aaruhi shooed her.

Hello , Aaruhi said without looking at the caller id as her phone rang.

Ok I'll be there , she said as she ended the call.

Ma'am do you want to go somewhere, jay asked as he saw her coming out of the college.

What are you doing here , aren't you supposed come to later, there is still time left for you to pick me up. Aaruhi asked , being confused to see him present there.

Ma'am , Sir has asked me to not leave. To be always with you when you are out . To guard you .Jay explained professionally.

You mean to say , you are my bodyguard, Aaruhi asked in disbelief. He nodded.

Aaruhi's POV

He appointed a bodyguard for me and that too without telling me . How can he do this . I felt angry. I was someone who wasn't comfortable with someone following me around, I liked my privacy. heck a bodyguard. I wasn't a celebrity that needed a bodyguard, I was just a normal person. I and he are for sure having a conversation on this . I am not gonna leave him. But what do I do now . I want to go somewhere, but don't want to take him as well with. It's not like I am doing something wrong , but it's just that I want to go alone and if I tell him this he won't let me go , because as much as I have gotten to know my husband , he would have asked him to follow me around.