Chapter -4

Aaruhi's POV

I was made to sit with a person who was going to be my cousin's husband , to get married to him , to perform all the rituals that will make us husband and wife , make us one . I was performing all the rituals that my cousin was supposed to perform with him . I never in my wildest dreams thought that I will get married this early , marriage was not even in my to do list for the next 5 years but here I was getting married to someone who was supposed to be someone else's husband . Maybe this is why people say that you don't know what the future beholds .

When Pandit ji asked us to stand up to take pheras, around the holy fire , I came out of my thoughts .

We took seven rounds around the holy fire and gave each other seven different promises . Each Phera , depicted a new promise to each other.

After that Panditji , asked him to fill my hairline with vermillion , and tie mangalsutra , around my neck .
He had a neutral expression on his face , I wasn't able to decipher what was he feeling. As he filled my hairline with vermillion and tied mangalsutra around my neck ,a tear escaped my eye .

With this Panditji, announced us a husband and wife . When I woke up this morning, I didn't had any idea that today my identity that I have been living for the past nineteen years would be changed . From Aaruhi Garg , I will become Mrs.Aaruhi Abhimaan Mittal today .

After the biddai , we came to the Mittal Mansion , where our Grihapravesh rituals were performed

After the biddai , we came to the Mittal Mansion , where our Grihapravesh rituals were performed . With this my husband lost his patience and went away somewhere, leaving me alone .

Mrs. Mittal decided that the rest of the rituals will be performed tomorrow morning ,and decided to take me to my husband's room . Frankly I also wanted to go because today was a lot to process . I needed time .

Mrs. Mittal took me to a very beautiful looking room ,which I presumed to be my husband's. The room looked magnificent. It was designed with a combination of brown ,grey and white making it look beautiful. She showed me the bathroom and walk-in closet which was of same combination of colours as well .

When I looked at Mrs. Mittal , it seemed like she wanted to say something but was in dilemma to ask me or not .

Aunty do you want me to tell me or ask me something, I asked her .

Beta , I know yours and Abhi's marriage has not happened in right circumstances, but marriage is a pure bond . I know you both need time , you can take as much as time you want but I want you to respect your relation , give it a chance , trust each other because believe me , I can say this with thirty years of experience in marriage that if there is one person that will always stood by your side both in good times and bad times especially in bad times then that person is going to be your husband, your other half .
She cupped my face and said I hope you will think about it and smiled at me lovingly. I nodded my head at her .

What is this aunty huh , she asked me .

I remained silent not knowing what to say her .

Call me maa or mumma whatever you like , you are my abhi's wife ,you are my daughter now so you have to call me as abhi calls me . Okay. She said

Okay maa.
Now you take rest , I'll send Abhi. okay . She said  and with that she left , leaving me to wait for my husband.

 She said  and with that she left , leaving me to wait for my husband

How did like the update do tell me guys .
What do you guys think where did abhi go
And do you think aaruhi will agree to give this marriage a chance .
Do tell ke your veiws .
Don't forget to
Like
Share
Comment .