chapter -28

Third person's POV

It had been few days since  what  happened at aaruhi's place . Alot of things has changed between Aaruhi and abhimaan. They have grew quite closer to each other.  Every day they get to know new things about each other ,  like for abhimaan, he got to know that Aaruhi was one heck of a clumsy person , who falls down every now and then and the strange parts was that when she fall down she doesn't cry or Yelp in pain , she just sit down in a comfortable manner gives a strange expression as if she is used to it , and another thing that he got to know was that  she was a huge kdrama addict whenever she is free , either she is hooked to them or her Instagram , whereas  When it came to abhimaan, she got to know that he was one heck of a  picky eater yet a foodie, if he doesn't like something, then nobody can change his perception when it came to food but that didn't mean he didn't like to try new food items , he loved it . Another thing that she got to know was that he was a workaholic , he can spend a full day  working on his laptop if he isn't disturbed. Another thing that happened was that both of them had fallen into a routine. Every day Aaruhi would leave college with Jay , as aaruhi's college time was earlier than the time abhimaan would usually leave for his office and he would daily bid her bye with hug and a sweet kiss on her forehead , a thing that both of them had gotten accustomed to and loved . During the afternoon , when Abhimaan had a time he would pick her up and they both used to have lunch together and on the days when he couldn't, aaruhi made sure to call him and enquire whether he had lunch or not , if not , she didn't hesitated a bit to threaten him to have lunch . Though they both were happy with each other, with  all these changes in their lives , but abhimaan could also see that somewhere his wife was sad.  He often found her zoned out whenever she would be alone . Though he had a idea why she was sad but he also didn't wanted to force her into telling him something that she didn't want.  He wanted her to come own her on and tell him .

It was one such evening, when he found her standing alone , leaning on the balcony railing of their room and lost in her thoughts .

Wha' you thinkin' m'lady , abhimaan whispered in his fake British accent in aaruhi's ear as he stood behind her . She flinched and turned arround.

You scared me . She complained as he sneaked his hand around her waist .

My apologies m'lady, he apologised again in his fake accent .

What's with the accent . She asked as she squinted her eyes .

Why you didn't like it , he asked mischievously as he leaned forward .
She blushed .  He chuckled and gave a quick peck on the tip of her nose .

Aan ,  won't you ask me anything about what happened at my parents house the other day, she timidly asked.

What did you just called me . Say it again he asked in disbelief.

You are deviating from the topic . She tsked

I will come there as well , first say it again , what you called me . Do you even know how much I was waiting for you to call me that . I was dying to hear that name from your mouth.   He confessed. She just looked at him with her doe eyes with a cute expression.

What are you waiting for ruh , say it .he whined.

What are you talking about, I didn't said anything, you are hearing things  , she said looking here and there as she felt shy to call him Aan again .