A/N

Hi guys ,
How are you all . I hope you all are doing great .
I am writing this note for three reasons:

1. I wanted to know whether you are liking the story so far or not and if the story is really slow paced or not . I mean do you want me to increase the pace on how things happen between our leads  . Or is it fine. I was taking the story slowly because I didn't want to rush anything between them as I believe it takes time for people to trust , get to know each other when they are married in such circumstances. So do tell me what you all think .

2. I have my exam on 17 nov so whatever you guys would decide I'll write accordingly only after 17th before that whatever I'll be updating would be of the same pace as it is now as I have already written 5-6 chapters in advance.

3. Last but not the least I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for always liking the chapters and commenting on them . It might have took you a minute or so but it means a lot to me . I was thinking of doing from long time. But somehow I couldn't do it .so today with this note . I wanted to say a special thankyou to AnuNSharms she was the first ever person to like my story. Not only that she still always like and comment on every chapter. So AnuNSharms thankyou so much for always loving my story. You don't know how much your first like made me happy that day . You still continue to do it everytime . It really means a lot to me .
Also not that I don't notice how my other readers sgwerewolfs SakshiModa, @shivanikumari323
kuttyy28 @rainbow66832 DesiAuthorz@anonymous_gurll
@vasundhra24 @mrunu and some others liked my story  and commented on them .I am sorry I couldn't write all of your names . I wanted to say thanks to you guys as well .
I hope each one of you continue to like, share and comment on my story.

With this I end this note.  Don't forget to share your veiws and also
Don't forget to
Like
Share and
Comment on the story .
XOXO
Dreamer_29