Chapter -11

Aaruhi's POV

I told you na , I am going to use the washroom first , why are fighting with me early in the moring don't you have anything to do , I irritatedly said to him .

Oh really, then I also told you that I am going to use it first , and it's final , he retoriated .

If you are thinking what was happening, then let me enlighten you guys, as usual ,I woke up late because I couldn't sleep , so here we are fighting about who is going to use washroom first.

Look , i don't want to get late and make a bad impression on anyone so , let me just use the washroom first .

Oh , so just because of your impression I should get late for office , that's what you want ,

When did I say that ,

You meant that only , he said as a matter of fact .

Look, I can't fight with you everyday , early in the morning so let us just make a deal like civilised people, which I doubt you are , I said the last part , underneath my breathe

What did you just said ,he asked

Do you want to hear the deal or not, I asked . fine tell me . He replied

So the deal is , from tomorrow you wake me up when you go on jogging and that way before you come I'll be ready and you got to have this washroom all to yourself , what say ,I suggested , he thought for a moment before saying,

Ok deal , but you have to select a suit for me every morning before I come back .

What, why , why do you think I would do that for you , I crossed my arm .

Well if you want to use the washroom first , then it's my part of the deal ,it's upto you whether you want to accept it or not , he said and crossed his arms as well .

I narrowed my eyes at him , to analyse why he would ask me to do that , but couldn't come to the conclusion.
Ok fine , but today I am using it first, with that I hurriedly entered inside the washroom before he could do anything.

You can't do this , come out , right now , he yelled

No , go and use the guest room , I yelled back.

We all were having breakfast, this time with him serving me , more that I could

We all were having breakfast, this time with him serving me , more that I could . I tried to protest when he made me shut by glaring at me .

Aaruhi , we were thinking of inviting your parents for lunch tomorrow, as because of the circumstances in which both of your marriage happened we ,both families couldn't interact with each other . So we thought, that way we would be able to meet each other as well as you can go with your parents for your pagphera rasam then abhi would come to pick you up the next day , maa said .

I have no problem maa , whatever you think is right .

Abhi make sure you are home tomorrow , dad said to him to which he replied affirmatively .

Maa, I am leaving , he said and stood up .

As if you'll stop if I tell you to , maa taunted him , he just shook his head and left .

Bhaiyaa ,left his phone ,Nikhil said as he saw his phone laying down on the table beside me .

I'll go and give him, I volunteered since my breakfast was over , maa nodded , I left to give his phone .

Oyyeee! I called him loudly to stop him from sitting inside the car and driving off .

He turned around and looked here and there to see who I called , when he didn't see anyone , he signalled me dumbfounded to confirm if I called him .

Yes you , I am calling you only , you left your phone inside ,I said giving him his phone , he still look shocked.

Did you , did you just called me "oyee", you do know right that I have a name , you could have called me anything, abhi , abhimaan , anything but you decide to call me oyee , bravoo! He said now glaring at me .

What , don't look at me like that , you also always clear your throat when you have to call me , never take my name , I also have a beautiful name , Aaruhi, but no you decided to always clear you throat, besides I feel abhiman is too big and Abhi is a name given to you by your parents, I don't have any right to call you by that name without your parents permission , I said as a matter of fact .

What kind of logic is that , he asked . It is my logic , you won't understand, I retoriated. He just shook his head .

First , stop copying my words and my actions. second, decide whatever you want to call me, but don't just go arround calling me oyee , he warned me ,
Understand . I nodded unwilling.huh

Now , go inside

No you go first , I will say bye to your car .

Who says bye to a car . Are you mad or what. He asked

I say bye, do you have any problem , huh .

So you want to say bye to a car , not to a person , because usually in the world where I live people say bye to a person or a group of people , u know living beings , not to a car atleast . He said as a matter of fact .

So what ,I say bye to a car , do you have any problem, no go , shoooo

You are mad , he shook his hand and went towards his car . When he sat inside he rolled the window and shouted , " byeeee. "Ruh " though he didn't shout the nickname he just gave her wife.

Byeeee Carr , I shouted back.

so this was it for today guys

so this was it for today guys . Do tell me how did you liked it . Aaruhi just called abhimaan oye isn't that funny .. and what do you think aaruhi is gonna name abhi. Also also did abhi just gave aaruhi a nick name ' ruhi ' .
Don't forget to
Like
Share
Comment
PS guys it's a humble request, please do press the vote button because it won't take a second for you to press it but It would give me a real encouragement to go on .
Regards