Chapter -15

Aaruhi's POV

What did just happened with me , I don't think he is serious about that test and all . He wouldn't take it , he is just saying to make me focus on my studies .  Right ?Even if he is serious, then also I am not gonna give , huh who does he think he is . Your husband, my subconscious replied , which I  choose to ignore. 

I am a student who studies a day before the exam but that didn't mean I didn't know the value of education , I very well knew how important it is ,but who studies in college, college is to enjoy , especially if you are doing undergraduation and planning to study for a professional course.  With that last thought in mind I took  out the clothes that I choose for him to wear today .
Since he was going to be home for most of the day so I decided a semi casual look would be ok . I took out white blue striped shirt with blue pants for him .  since I had a ritual of pheli rasoi,  I decided to downstairs .

Good morning, i wished maa and dad , as they were sitting in the living room and taking to each other while having their tea. When they looked at me , they smiled, wished me back and asked me to join them . We talked for  few minutes before maa and I decided to go to the kitchen to prepare something sweet .

When we came into the kitchen, maa , showed me where everything was kept , she also asked if she could help to which I politely declined and yes guys I know how to cook . She also told me I only needed to make something sweet as rest everything for breakfast was already made. So I decided to make kesar kheer.

After the kheer was ready I kept it in the refrigerator as chilled kheer tastes much better .  I went out of the kitchen to see everyone was already sitting at the dining table  .

After breakfast, I served the kheer to everyone. They all praised me as they loved the kheer except my husband. Maa and dad even gave me shagun and a beautiful necklace, which I tried to decline them ,but they were presistent, I even looked at my husband to help  but that man just shrugged his shoulders. The nerve of this man . Huh . Nikhil as well was  supposed to give me something, so he said that he promises  me ,whenever I needed something I can ask him whether it monetary thing or non monetary thing  also , if anything that my husband doesn't agrees to , I can ask him. He'll get me . I nodded and passed him a smile.

We were still at the dinning table when nikhil , asked him , how the  kheer was bhaiya , he just shrugged his shoulders and said'  ok '. To be true , I felt a little hurt , he could have said something better . It wasn't like I wanted him to give me something as everyone did , but he could at least say it was good , but I decided not to think much .

Aaruhi , beta , when are you going to join your college back , dad asked me .

Dad , after I return from pagphera rasam. I replied. He nodded

Yes it's  good that you join your college as soon as possible , I don't want you to miss on your studies, maa , said worried . I smiled at her. 

Welcome to the club ruhi, Nikhil said' with a smirk . Huh , what are you talking about , I asked him confused.

Well you see mumma and your husband here are two most strict people when it comes to studies, they won't tolerate anything against studies.  It's just the start you just wait and watch , these two would know about your every test , exam , presentation that is going to happen or happened, and when are there results coming. you can't hide anything from them in this matter, because eventually they'll know ,So welcome to the club.  He said all this with a knowing smile.  Now that I think about it , I think I know why nikhil  was so good at studies and after listening to him I am somewhat scared.

Don't scare her , we are not that bad , why do you call her ruhi , her name is Aaruhi .He grimaced at him .

I was just warning her bhai. Nikhil said inocently , also dad ,  don't you smell something burning , he asked dad with a teasing expression.

Oh , I do , I definitely do , nihkil , dad , replied him cheekily and looked at him .

Ok both you stop teasing my son ,maa  glared at both dad and Nikhil , to which they just shrugged their shoulders and we all continue to complete our breakfast .

Abhimaan's POV

After breakfast, there was still time for my in laws to arrive so I decided to come into my room as I had work to do . I was doing my work on my laptop, sitting on the couch when I heard my wife enter . She looked a me for a mere second then went inside the closet. What happened to her. After sometime she left our room without sparing a glance at me . Is she ignoring me ,or Am I just overthinking , because downstairs, as well she didn't looked at me after we had our breakfast. Did I do something. I thought. Is she upset that I didn't prasied her . No , I don't think that might be the case , but it could be as well.  I decided to stop overthinking, focus on my work , I would ask her once I get a chance .

I just couldn't Focus anymore , all I could think was about her , how do I talk to her , is she really upset with me . It wasn't like I didn't like the kheer, heck  I loved it , it was really amazing. At first I was surprised , that she could cook , because I didn't think that she could cook this well , I really wanted to eat more food made by her . I wanted to try everything that she could make .I also wanted to tell her all this but not in front of everyone. I wanted to tell her when were alone but now she is upset with me and somehow this wasn't sitting well with me . I need to talk to her

As I was thinking about all this, Robin our house help came to inform me that my in-laws were here, so I decided to go downstairs and meet them for the first time officially.

So this was it for today guys , do tell me how do you guys like it

So this was it for today guys , do tell me how do you guys like it . 
Do you guys think abhimaan has started to feel certain things for Aaruhi.
Also guys it's a humble request to please vote as well , please don't be a silent reader.  I can see a lot of people read my story through view but they don't vote.  So it's a request If you like my story then please vote for it .
Don't forget to
Like
Share
Comment